Chapman7 and Hancuryahudi Tactics thread :)

Hanc mate yours is so far in the future ahaa so your opposition must be different now and i cant do a season that quickly :( you are able to do them so quick :/

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Hanc, how bout you put up your Staff and Player Signings so everyone knows roughly how much they will have to pay for some of the players you signed :)

My tactic was created in 3rd season because for the 1st and 2nd season, I used to find a suit tactic. And a lot of changes in my 1st eleven. And I didn't play a new game because I cannot play a new patch. :S By the way, when we play for couple seasons the opposition teams are difference and in my game the big four was changed. Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal become the great but Liverpool and Chelsea are inconsistent. So, anyone can test this tactic in their 1st season and can post here so I can see the progress of the tactic. ^^)

Here the transfers. :)

Hanc have you tried have you tried adapting this tactic for 11.2.1? im using it now and it seems to be doing ok but i feel it could be doing better

how can i get rid of patches? im sure this tactic will work much better if played on 11.0 or 11.1 and alot of other tactics released work better on 11.0/1 is this true?

Go in ya documents then go in ya FM ones and look for databases they should be in there

1st game 7-0 win :D will test it more and keep you updated :D

Nice one ;) :D hope will be a Success <)

I need a Assistant Manager XD as Phelan took Birmingham vacant as manager when they sacked McCleish :/ any ideas i was thinking Chelsea's 1st Team Coach Bruno Demiechellis(Spelling) but i cant afford his wages atm so might waite until i get my new Wages and Transfer funds and then offer him a contract :p

Hanc have you tried have you tried adapting this tactic for 11.2.1? im using it now and it seems to be doing ok but i feel it could be doing better

Make players gels. Match preparation is team blend. And sorry mate, i didn't try any patches after 11.0.0. Maybe it needs some tweaks to make it better on the new patches. :)

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

1st game 7-0 win :D will test it more and keep you updated :D

That's great mate. Hope you can score with margin 4 to 5 goals. We're waiting your update. |)

won 3 out of 3 with arsenal, averaging 3 goals a game, so far so good will get back to you later

Nice one ;) :D hope will be a Success <)

I need a Assistant Manager XD as Phelan took Birmingham vacant as manager when they sacked McCleish :/ any ideas i was thinking Chelsea's 1st Team Coach Bruno Demiechellis(Spelling) but i cant afford his wages atm so might waite until i get my new Wages and Transfer funds and then offer him a contract :p

Brian McClair?

Hmm im looking around at the min i want one with Man Management, Motivation at 17/18 Tactical Knowledge and Discipline at 16 so if i cant find one at that then i will probz offer it to one of my coaches lol

could u put up any training schedules uhave pls and also what attributes you use for each postion

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Hancuryahudi, do uhave any team instructions or players one, play maker or target man etc

Last edited:
hanc i think its important that you really try to release the tactic on the 11.2 as that is what most people are using on the forum, you too chapman.

This is how i feel as you are not getting anywhere near enough feedback as you should do because no doubt it will be a good tactic, but people will ignore it as its not used on the newest patch so it will not work to its full potential.

I suggest you do your best to get the new patch and tweak this then this thread will get much more feedback because as of now its getting none and being ignored, unlike last years which was one of the most popular tactics on the forum.

hanc i think its important that you really try to release the tactic on the 11.2 as that is what most people are using on the forum, you too chapman.

This is how i feel as you are not getting anywhere near enough feedback as you should do because no doubt it will be a good tactic, but people will ignore it as its not used on the newest patch so it will not work to its full potential.

I suggest you do your best to get the new patch and tweak this then this thread will get much more feedback because as of now its getting none and being ignored, unlike last years which was one of the most popular tactics on the forum.

I would but on my laptop the patches dont install it :/

have you searched through the techinical help section for a reason why its not working as lots of people have had problems to. Im just saying this as your thread would get much more popular with work on the latest patch as it is being forgotten and ignored as of now which it shouldnt because your last years tactics were awesome.

Last edited:
have you searched through the techinical help section for a resolution as lots of people have had problems to. Im just saying this as your thread would get much more popular with work on the latest patch as it is being forgotten and ignored as of now which it shouldnt because your last years tactics were awesome.

Well once my i get a new charger for my laptop as im on the family pc i will post in there :D as my laptop charger if near enough F**ked lol and yeah i know mate :)

I will be making another one too :p