Chapman7 and Hancuryahudi Tactics thread :)

hanc i think its important that you really try to release the tactic on the 11.2 as that is what most people are using on the forum, you too chapman.

This is how i feel as you are not getting anywhere near enough feedback as you should do because no doubt it will be a good tactic, but people will ignore it as its not used on the newest patch so it will not work to its full potential.

I suggest you do your best to get the new patch and tweak this then this thread will get much more feedback because as of now its getting none and being ignored, unlike last years which was one of the most popular tactics on the forum.

That's right. I think i will wait a new patch after January transfer window closed..I will create a tactic on new patch..:)

For assistant manager try ally Mccoist of rangers

Good Tactics Fellas
Tried em out helped me to make mine better but they still need a tweak for 11.2 patch or a new one when the new patch comes out as you said

cheers Guys

Last edited:
to chapman7
Gareth bale is he a good choice instead of Vargas ?
Hulk is he a good choice instead of Nani ?
Can you give example's names to the ball winning and the box to box ?
Thank you

I am back (H) :p

Good Tactics Fellas
Tried em out helped me to make mine better but they still need a tweak for 11.2 patch or a new one when the new patch comes out as you said

cheers Guys

Erm well i aint personally tested them on the 11.2 patch but i am on the case for the tactic i promised for 11.3 :)

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

these look great, will they work with 11.2?

Not sure mate could try it and let me know :/

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

any news on a 11.3 tactic lads cause i love this tactic :)

Im now working on one man ;)

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

to chapman7
Gareth bale is he a good choice instead of Vargas ?
Hulk is he a good choice instead of Nani ?
Can you give example's names to the ball winning and the box to box ?
Thank you

Bale i would say so should do good there as he has the similar stats to Juan Manuel Vargas :) like Crossing 16 Dribbling 14 Pace and Acceleration are 14/15 i believe :) on the 11.3 patch :D

Hulk is a beast as a winger pal ;) make his Role: Inside Forward and should bang in goals sooner or later after settling in that position :)

Ball-Winning-Midfielder: Anthony Annan was insane for me ;) on the save i made before.

Box-to-Box: Moussa Sissoko, Darren Fletcher of the top of my head.

Last edited:
Pretty soon xD once i get to january then it will be on here :)

cant wait to give your tactic a blast chapman. is it plug and play or do you change anything game to game?