Chapman7 and Hancuryahudi Tactics thread :)

Cheers dude :p and usually i use it as a plug and play and on the harder games such as chelsea bla bla i change starting strategy to control :)

Had a Little blast with your new tactic mate beat some third division team 7-0 with my 2nd String barca team

OH yay! your back with a tactic, i am looking forward to testing this. Do you mind uploading some screenshots and details of your success first?

BTW im surprised that there hasnt been as much hype surrounding your tactics this year seeing as your david villa man utd tactics last year were immense.

OH yay! your back with a tactic, i am looking forward to testing this. Do you mind uploading some screenshots and details of your success first?

Sure will do that in a sec :) :p

BTW im surprised that there hasnt been as much hype surrounding your tactics this year seeing as your david villa man utd tactics last year were immense.

Yeah i know :( i will most likely post it in the tactics part of the forum so it can be downloaded by others that dont know bout my tactic thread :p

Had a Little blast with your new tactic mate beat some third division team 7-0 with my 2nd String barca team

That sweet dude ;)

how about soe new screenies of your new tactic chapman?

Yep now going to do that now :D

Yeah i know :( i will most likely post it in the tactics part of the forum so it can be downloaded by others that dont know bout my tactic thread :p

That sweet dude ;)

Yep now going to do that now :D

are you putting the screen shots and details up chapman?

hi chapman, can i download your latest twek for 11.3 .tac ?
iam realy appreciate for that :D

in the post where my new tactic is.....

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Course you can man :) its in a previous post few up ;)

sory chapman, but where the link?
i only find link to download in first post at page 1, but i think that the old one...

40 goals in 12 premier league games...unreal !

Definetly going to try this....match prep....pitch size?

chapman7 your tactic is by far the best tactic for fm 11 ...im using it with FC United and have had 2 promotions in 2 years ..my 2nd test was with scum leeds united 1st season finished 2nd with just a few loan signings...more people should be using this...look forward to using your next beast :)