Chapman7 and Hancuryahudi Tactics thread :)

hows the new tactic coming along mate which tactic do u find is the best overall

S**t sorry dude! Din't realise i had a reply on my thread -.- but am now making a new 4-4-2 Tactic like the one United use in reality and the one i find more effective is either the 4-3-2-1 or the 4-3-2-1(3 Central Midfielders) but that was on the usual 11.3 Patch though :)

Hi and hello guys.
I recently watched Man Utd games against Arsenal. It's beautiful and great performance from Man Utd youth team. So, I just want try to play a wonderful games like that in updated transfers file. Then, I download transfer updates from this forum and create a new tactic for Man Utd which I was used it long time a go with Man Utd. Now, I coming with this tactic, 4-2-2-2 or 4-4-2. I just want to share my tactic even I have said before this in my thread that I maybe not create tactic anymore. But, when I saw how Man Utd play an impressive games of football, I think I want to try it in FM2011. These are the screenshots from my 1st season with Man Utd. If you want tactic, ask here. :)

i would love testing your tactic =)

Thanks mate. I will upload it. You are the first to try after me. Hope you will enjoy. And I didn't guarantee you will be success like me or with other team because I only tested with Man Utd team.

This is it..

One more thing, make sure match preparation is set as 'team blend' to assure the player is gelling each other. Any question, ask here. ^^)

This is it..

One more thing, make sure match preparation is set as 'team blend' to assure the player is gelling each other. Any question, ask here. ^^)

I am going to give this a try. I have noticed with all your tactics, that the movement is beautiful.
I'm remembering your david villa tactic of last years game which pretty much won me everything, i was literally pressing space bar and winning 4-0 5-0 every time.

I am going to give this a try. I have noticed with all your tactics, that the movement is beautiful.
I'm remembering your david villa tactic of last years game which pretty much won me everything, i was literally pressing space bar and winning 4-0 5-0 every time.

Thanks mate. I like when you have a successful with my tactic and that give me inspiration to make a new tactic for next FM. Hope you will success like last year. Here is the other screenshots from my 1st season. Surprisingly, I won Community Shield even City shots more than Man Utd.

is there any chance you could upload so i can use please. i am a massive fan of your previous tactics and would love to have a go with this one!!!!!

sorry didnt read previous posts. im an idiot!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
is there any chance you could upload so i can use please. i am a massive fan of your previous tactics and would love to have a go with this one!!!!!sorry didnt read previous posts. im an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
Don't say like that. You are not idiot..just didn't notice the previous posted. Thanks mate. Hope you will enjoy. :)

ha ha cheers for that!!!!!

im using your tactic now on my new man u save, ( trying to emulate your success ) have only played a few games but i seem to be conceding far too many goals. wondering if there is anything i can do to prevent this?

ha ha cheers for that!!!!!

im using your tactic now on my new man u save, ( trying to emulate your success ) have only played a few games but i seem to be conceding far too many goals. wondering if there is anything i can do to prevent this?

Seems like me in the earlier games. Can you show me your squad?

i would love too but i have no idea how to put up screen shots :S