Chapman7 and Hancuryahudi Tactics thread :)

chapman7

Reaction score
So its here once again :p

Hi..
I was finished 1st season with Man Utd and i wanted to share this Tactic with you guy (H) .

I won EPL, Community Shield, League Cup and European Champions League.

These are my squad, their achivements, scorers and matches.

For my Team Nani, Vargas, Hazard and Rooney were the players in my team to really make the Tactic work :) and Annan was a steal of a signing for £3 million he was a rock in the midfield to Challenge opposition players and did so well :p

Hazard has to be the best AMC ive signed on any FM series so far IMO as he got so many Goals and Assists.

Rafael ,Evra, Vidic and Rio were solid at the back only making few mistakes but thankfully not so often :) But Rafael did pick up a few Card though.

So it gives me great pleasure to release my Tactic :p

Hancuryahudi will be releasing his Tactic too as soon as he comes on after i have posted this link on his Page.

Few matches during the season.​

Community Shield​
View attachment 122991
View attachment 122992
View attachment 122993
View attachment 122994

View attachment 122995
View attachment 122996

View attachment 122997
View attachment 122998

View attachment 122999
View attachment 123000

View attachment 123001

Champions League Final​

View attachment 123002
View attachment 123003

View attachment 123004
View attachment 123005

View attachment 123006
View attachment 123007

View attachment 123008
View attachment 123009

View attachment 123010
View attachment 123011

View attachment 123012
View attachment 123013

View attachment 123014
View attachment 123015

View attachment 123016
View attachment 123017

View attachment 123018
View attachment 123019

View attachment 123020

My Tactic:

View attachment 123023 Patch - Default

View attachment 168597 Patch 11.3.0

View attachment 168596 Patch 11.3.0

Last edited:
Yes! i have been looking for a tactic to save my man utd save. Your david villa tactic from fm2010 were the best and most consistent tactics i have ever used :) upload the link mateys:)

the tactic looks similar to one of your fm2010 ones. How long mate, im slyly excited for this one? Does it bang in as many goals as your fm2010 one?

Well look at rooney mate he banged in S**t loads for me :) i got 174 goals and conceded 37 :p so yeah i would say so but depends how you play it ;)

lool fair point. do you use oi? what did you do for match prep? etc..

lool fair point. do you use oi? what did you do for match prep? etc..

Ermm i only use OI for the bigger games :p so hard tackling on the main players and show onto weaker foot :) and i dont use match preperation apart from the summer when i get new players which i get players to blend

Ermm i only use OI for the bigger games :p so hard tackling on the main players and show onto weaker foot :) and i dont use match preperation apart from the summer when i get new players which i get players to blend

okay, so you set it the workload to none and special focus area to none?
pitch size?

Match preparation? Pitch size?

None apart from team blend in the summer :) and the Max pitch size

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

okay, so you set it the workload to none and special focus area to none?
pitch size?

No it would be on Medium :) and special focus ?

okay kl... and does it work for 11.2 or 11.2.1 ?
would also like if you could upload a screen of your team instructions? just want to clarify mentality is control and the target man is the AMC and supply is run onto ball?

Last edited:
okay kl... and does it work for 11.2 or 11.2.1 ?
would also like if you could upload a screen of your team instructions? just want to clarify mentality is control and the target man is the AMC and supply is run onto ball?

I aint tested it on 11.2 or 11.2.1 as it wont install on my pc :/ but ill try again soon :p

and yeah it is :) its cause Hazard was the best Dribbler in my team and he is quick as F**k ;) so his pace could be a night mare for defences :D

and i change it depending on the opposition so if it was say Blackpool away i would set it to Control if it is Liverpool i set to Defensively as it would still create chances with the fluid set :) and if i have an easy game like the bottom 5 teams at home i set to Attacking mate

My tactic (patch 11.0.0)

Hi guys..

Sorry because I didn't create Man Utd thread this year. Chapman ask me to create it and he said he can create it. So, I really thanks for him because of this thread. His tactic is great.

Ok,, this is my tactic and it is only tested on patch 11.0.0. I didn't know if it is good for new patch. As usuall, my tactic only apply one striker because I want three midfielders that can create a lot chances with faster of winger and striker. A lone ly striker must be fast and good finishing and technique. My first choice for striker is Rooney. He scores a lot for me. And I recommend you to buy Hulk as AMR, Hazard as AML, Pastore as MC (AP) and Hamsik as MCR (BTB).

See the screens. Anything, just ask here. We will help. Hope you enjoy Football Manager 2011. ;)

Last edited:
Match preparation? Pitch size?

For me, i use team blend always..just change to attacking sometimes but i prefer team blend in order to make players gels quickly. Pitch size, I always used the maximum.

Hanc mate yours is so far in the future ahaa so your opposition must be different now and i cant do a season that quickly :( you are able to do them so quick :/

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Hanc, how bout you put up your Staff and Player Signings so everyone knows roughly how much they will have to pay for some of the players you signed :)