Chapman7 Manchester United tactic 14.3.0

Can you post a pic of your team instructions of the 4-2-3-1?

Last edited:
Keep Nani, I repeat keep Nani hes a sensation on that right wing. The main position need investment in is the Left Back and maybe a back up keeper as Lindegaard is just not good enough.
View attachment 624598

I signed Ricardo Rodriguez for £9.5 and Tim Wiese on a free for back up to De Gea.

I finally managed to sell Cleverley for £6.5 to Newcastle at the end of third season.

Shaw starts at utd so i've got back-up, signed ochoa for a free. sold nani for 12mil and cleverley for 15mil

Yes mate i am, in need of a back-up winger and looking at some youth players, any you recommend to fit your tactic??

Concord Rangers - Skrill South

Hi Champman,

I have picked up the weakest team in Skrill South - Concord Rangers. This is my second season with them. The first season I was using Arrigo Sacki 442 V2 for FM 14. Couldn't win a promotion. I'm changing to your 4231 tactic in second mid season. I will keep you posted how things are going.

Can you share your training or screenshot of the training for this tactic.

My goal is to take Concord Rangers all the way to Premier Division and who knows maybe Champions League qualification :)

The board of directors decide to expand the stadium - from 300 capacity to 1600 :))).

Yes mate i am, in need of a back-up winger and looking at some youth players, any you recommend to fit your tactic??

I signed Cristian Tello, he's the only winger I've signed as the wingers seem to be the strongest position along with the Goalkeeper one

Hi Champman,

I have picked up the weakest team in Skrill South - Concord Rangers. This is my second season with them. The first season I was using Arrigo Sacki 442 V2 for FM 14. Couldn't win a promotion. I'm changing to your 4231 tactic in second mid season. I will keep you posted how things are going.

Can you share your training or screenshot of the training for this tactic.

My goal is to take Concord Rangers all the way to Premier Division and who knows maybe Champions League qualification :)

The board of directors decide to expand the stadium - from 300 capacity to 1600 :))).

Sounds sweet man, you will probably have to change a few of the roles as may have different players suit each role :)

Sounds sweet man, you will probably have to change a few of the roles as may have different players suit each role :)

Can post a screenshot on your training during pre and in season, focus training?
Thank you!

Won the promotion in a decisive last match for Skrill South ;)

Concord Ranges will play in the next league. Further expansion to stadium from 1600 to 2000 spectators due to league requirements ;)

Last edited:
can you post a screen with the players in position?

and tell me, do you sold rooney and van persie?

This is a team I occasionally play the AMC will get rotated due to form or fitness and I've kept them both

View attachment 363012

Can post a screenshot on your training during pre and in season, focus training?
Thank you!

Won the promotion in a decisive last match for Skrill South ;)

Concord Ranges will play in the next league. Further expansion to stadium from 1600 to 2000 spectators due to league requirements ;)

Only training I do is focus on tactics and then for matches use my opposition scout advise on preparation for the upcoming match :)
Sorry for late response been pretty busy with work.

I have started a new save with Chelsea. My first game 5-2 away against Newcastle.

Looking good - will keep updating :)

I am using Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V2.tac

Last edited:
I have started a new save with Chelsea. My first game 5-2 away against Newcastle.

Looking good - will keep updating :)

I am using Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V2.tac

sounds good when you get Courtouis back make him your first team keeper and sell Cech as on my save Chelsea have him warming up their bench on £140 grand a week