Charlie Adam submits transfer request

How the eff did I forget about Gerrard oO)

Still think Adam should stay at Blackpool though, at least til the end of the season.

Would be a good signing for Liverpool if they do get him, but I imagine if any of their current midfielders hit superb form (like they can do) then Adam will be just a bench warmer, if that. If I were him I'd stay until the summer.

He will be used a lot though an will be at a great club. Like someone said above, being managed by someone he probably idolised at a lad.

He will most probably be the best passer in our side. Also don't forget about the Europa League he will probably play in all them games with the chance of some silverware at the end..

Last edited:
Poor, he should stay at Blackpool for at least this season. If Liverpool don't want him at the end of the season he'd be happy he'd stayed, why join pool to risk it? He hasn't even had a full season in the Prem yet with the club that gave him the chance.

I hate **** like this. Show some loyalty 'tards

Last edited:
Where ever he goes, good luck to the guy, was an outcast at Rangers and I bet Walter regrets it now oO).

Blackpool won't accept £5M

Holloway said there "Needs to be a 1 infront of any offer."
He isn't worth more than £5 Million, Blackpool will accept the offer if he has handed in a transfer request, the question is, will he be playing tomorrow night?

He isn't worth more than £5 Million, Blackpool will accept the offer if he has handed in a transfer request, the question is, will he be playing tomorrow night?

Blackpool think he's worth more than £5M, and so do I, a team like Blackpool won't let there best player go for cheap.

Hopefully he misses the game against Man Utd tomorrow then :) I think he should go to Aston Villa as I don't think he will get in the Liverpool side after the summer as I imagine they might go on a spending spree and the money Holloway wants for him is ridiculous.

Blackpool think he's worth more than £5M, and so do I, a team like Blackpool won't let there best player go for cheap.

How can you say that? Its their first season in the PL dealing with a massive club wanting one of their players. We've no idea how they'll react because we've never seen it before. Possibly on a lower scale but this is massive money for a massive player for them so its new ground.

They'll reject the offers, pool will be stingey even though they literally just got **** injected with loads of moolah and then Adam will withdraw his request, claim he 'never wanted to leave anyway' and the Blackpool supporters will forget/ forgive until next year.

This is why EPL ftl and Newcastle ftw, nobody wants our players :)

His contract is up soon so I guess Blackpool would prefer £5 Million than nothing when his contract runs out. Ian Holloway is only saying he expects £..... because he is trying to scare away interest from other clubs. At the end of the day, it is the Boards decision and not the manager's; trust me he will definately go to Villa.

He has 18 months on his contract, so they aren't really in any position to hold out for an extortionate amount and I'm sure the owner knows that. Holloway is just trying to play hardball on TV, can't see Adam going for more than £7m

He has 18 months on his contract, so they aren't really in any position to hold out for an extortionate amount and I'm sure the owner knows that. Holloway is just trying to play hardball on TV, can't see Adam going for more than £7m
If he doesn't leave now in january, he will move in the Summer. (H)

He has played brilliantly this season and i dont think id stand in his way if i was holloway...

just gives us more options but CM is not what we really need... Wingers and striker are essential :/

How can you say that? Its their first season in the PL dealing with a massive club wanting one of their players. We've no idea how they'll react because we've never seen it before. Possibly on a lower scale but this is massive money for a massive player for them so its new ground.

They'll reject the offers, pool will be stingey even though they literally just got **** injected with loads of moolah and then Adam will withdraw his request, claim he 'never wanted to leave anyway' and the Blackpool supporters will forget/ forgive until next year.

This is why EPL ftl and Newcastle ftw, nobody wants our players :)

True, but if he wasn't out of contract in 18 months, and played for a bigger club, and was still playing lilke he is, he'd be valued higher.

Ollie is playing hardball becuase he is fundamental to how they play, and the money they would get for staying up outweighs anything they would get in transfer fees

TBH, he looks good because Blackpool are generally *****.

TBH don't think Holloway can begrudge him a move to a club like liverpool. he as already proven his credentials on the pitch, so it was a matter of time before big clubs came for him.

Agreed BUT £4m is ridiculous. Arsenal poised to spend £10m on an unproven 17 year old, with half a season behind him at third tier level whereas Liverpool expect to pay £4m for the star player of a club in the top half of the Premier League. You work it out.