Charlie Adam submits transfer request

Well in todays market 4m is abit harsh, tbh with that money its worth keeping him till his contract expires. i have no idea why liverpool want him tho, he seems generally unfit and gives away the ball in bad areas because of it. and he is well liked in those parts really, its the modern dilemma facing players nowadays, be the local legend, or the bit-part player elsewhere.

ok so he has put in a trnasfer doesnt mean he will go
personal charlie dont go to liverpool or tottenham because you wont get in there team espically tottenham with there front 6 atm
aston villa would be good since they look like there going place atm

TBH, he looks good because Blackpool are generally *****.

DJ Campbell, Cahrlie Adam, Luke Varney, Garry Taylor Fletcher have all played well this year and dare i say Harewood had done quite good to

Suck it Holloway.

Hope Adam gets his move.

I know, it really shows the standard of the EPL these days, ***** league through and through. Players like Charlie Adam can't hack it at our level and head south. EPL is maybe the same level as our Second Division, maybe lower First. If their Big Four moved North, I reckon they'd struggle for the first few years until they managed to get their act together, and with their fan base they could maybe push for top four.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
the spl is nowhere near the level of EPL. Your leagues top scorer a couple of seasons ago is rotting away in the championship, thats why boro are doing so bad, to much of your division which aint high enough standard

HAHAHAHAHAHA
the spl is nowhere near the level of EPL. Your leagues top scorer a couple of seasons ago is rotting away in the championship, thats why boro are doing so bad, to much of your division which aint high enough standard

There is always one who will bite oO)

Ollie Be a chap and dig your heels in, He shouldnt be holding the club who made him to ransome... You own him until the end of his contract. He is your *****, Remember that...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sarcasm Detector Status: ERROR, NOT FOUND

HAHAHAHAHAHA

And we have a winner! Cannot believe anyone bit this one. I really can't...:mad:

Agreed BUT £4m is ridiculous. Arsenal poised to spend £10m on an unproven 17 year old, with half a season behind him at third tier level whereas Liverpool expect to pay £4m for the star player of a club in the top half of the Premier League. You work it out.

completely different.. bale, walcott and this oxade chamberlain.. were/are all unbelievable talents.. people pay alot more for youngsters now as teams like arenal and barca have based there whole team around younsgters and been succesfull. Liverpool 4m is a staring price and plus they wont go much higher because of
1. who he plays for
2. contract left
3. age
4. how much blackpool paid in the first place

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow. Didn't think it was possible that somebody wouldn't understand his post as severe sarcasm.

How embarrassing.

He won't leave, he'd better not either, because I like Blackpool in the league, and they will almost certainly go down if he leaves and they fail to find quality

To everyone saying he'll be playing under his idol if he goes to Liverpool it'd only be for 4 months. Kenny is only caretaker remember. A dream for Adamcould quickly turn sour if they bring in a foreign manager who's not a fan of his type of football...

Very true but they are looking for a manager with the right philosophy who plays the Liverpool way which is pass and move. If they don't find one who fits that criteria Kenny will stay in charge.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*Reels in*

Why, I never...

Tbh I can see where Ollie is coming from Blackpool are only one point of Liverpool with a game in hand and above Villa, I am sure he wouldnt mind him leaving to a bigger club, Maybe Utd, Chelsea, Spurs, City or Arsenal, But not a team on there level or lower.

He should deffo stay, help blackpool achieve something these season = more money = bigger contract.

Also I'd rather be a local legend ,have a manager like Ian Holloway and earn 10grand a week, than be a back-up and earn 35k/week

Tbh I can see where Ollie is coming from Blackpool are only one point of Liverpool with a game in hand and above Villa, I am sure he wouldnt mind him leaving to a bigger club, Maybe Utd, Chelsea, Spurs, City or Arsenal, But not a team on there level or lower.

Liverpool and Villa are still better clubs..as you can see, Blackpools form has dropped since the start of the season. And Both Villa and Liverpool can pay him many times his current wages. Money talks a bit in this transfer saga too.

Liverpool and Villa are still better clubs..as you can see, Blackpools form has dropped since the start of the season. And Both Villa and Liverpool can pay him many times his current wages. Money talks a bit in this transfer saga too.

Money over Ambition,,, Sure he isnt going to City?

4m is 500k less than what Liverpool bought Poulsen for, and I personally think that is blasphemy.