Charlie Adam submits transfer request

No their morale and belief has caused them to achieve mid table.

Morale and belief does it yeah, but you've got to have good players, and a good manager, Brentford could have morale belief to get in the Premier League within 2 years, but their players aren't good enough.

You've got to have good players, and a good manager to do what Blackpool have done.

I think Man U should put in for him...Be a good replacement for Scholes and would fit in a 3 man midfield- cos to be honest I think he would do better than Carrick in that formation.
Just my opinion..

He will be used a lot though an will be at a great club. Like someone said above, being managed by someone he probably idolised at a lad...

Meh, think he was a Rangers fan.

LFC seem to be using the exact opposite transfer strategy to Sheikh City - striking a hard bargain when paying transfer fees, whereas City will buy anyone just as long as they cost more than £20 mil ( only joking Messers Gallagher ). Time will tell wether either financial approach works.

Regarding Adam - Hollaway is right: £4.5 or even £5 mil are insulting amounts for his best player. We should up the offer quickly or break off negotiations. If the plan was to unsettle the player with an offer then it's succeeded, but it's Blackpool's right to sell or not to sell, & for a price of their choosing.

Last edited:
looks like opinion is pretty split-even some liverpool fans are saying he should stay til the summer, others saying he's being disloyal after he was rescued from the reserves. I think he's just being very ambitious, which can't be a bad thing. At least Liverpool are being respectful and going about this the right way

Just shows that even an SPL reject can make their way to the top of the food chain, ****** mental.

Just shows that even an SPL reject can make their way to the top of the food chain, ****** mental.

I know, it really shows the standard of the EPL these days, ***** league through and through. Players like Charlie Adam can't hack it at our level and head south. EPL is maybe the same level as our Second Division, maybe lower First. If their Big Four moved North, I reckon they'd struggle for the first few years until they managed to get their act together, and with their fan base they could maybe push for top four.

Blackpool have rejected the transfer request anyway. Looks like Holloway is going to have a problem on his hands if this backfires

Blackpool reject transfer request from Charlie Adam!

LOL! Holloway was blasting Rooney when he wrote a transfer request...same with Tevez. This time it comes to hunt him down.

Hope he stays to end of the season but if Holloway wants to keep him he will have to give Adams a big contract which isnt blackpool's way

I can't beleive Charlie has handed in a transfer, He done ok at Rangers his free kicks etc made him but never lived up to the standard we needed he has went down south and been amazing to think we lost so much money for this guy ! I think Holloway is right with doing everything because his exact words were "If the big 4 come in for him I will accept if its a reasonable offer" - Or something along those lines and tbh £4mil isn't a reasonable offer for your club captain. Minimun Adam should go for is £5mil and even at that I think it would be a bargain. I hope he stays at Blackpool and I've always been a fan of Fat Charlie :D think the guys great and have done even when he played for the gers.

LOL! Holloway was blasting Rooney when he wrote a transfer request...same with Tevez. This time it comes to hunt him down.

But Holloway was saying how can Rooney's agent bully a legend like Ferguson.

He wasn't having a pop at Rooney for wanting to leave.

To everyone saying he'll be playing under his idol if he goes to Liverpool it'd only be for 4 months. Kenny is only caretaker remember. A dream for Adamcould quickly turn sour if they bring in a foreign manager who's not a fan of his type of football...

cant really blame him, even i would have done the same if I was in the same position as him but I doubt he is going anywhere until the summer

Yeh, you can't blame him. If he moves now to Villa or Liverpool, he can maybe start earning 5x the wages he is earning now.

Apparently Blackpool now saying they haven't rejected the request, just the bids. gettin messy this

He will be used a lot though an will be at a great club. Like someone said above, being managed by someone he probably idolised at a lad.

I doubt he Idolised Dalglish, Charlie was born in 1986 the same year Kenny stopped playing for our national team,
So Charlie probably never saw Dalglish ever play football never might Idolise him. ;)