Charlie Adam submits transfer request

SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
Blackpool midfielder Charlie Adam has submitted a request to leave the club, BBC Sport understands.
Manager Ian Holloway said at the weekend the Seasiders had rejected offers from three clubs for the player - including a £4m bid from Liverpool.

BBC Sport

Last edited:
Hope not. Even if has done it he hardly deserves blame as Liverpool is too big club to let it go.

I think he should stay at Blackpool he will got more chance of getting into the team.

To be honest the way Holloway has been treating him is a little harsh, he's on TV everyday openly admitting he's rejected bids from the likes of Villa, Tottenham and even Liverpool, no point in having an unhappy player and discussing his future so openly everyday won't win you many friends.

Where would he fit in though?

Reina

Kelly---Carra---Skrtel----Johnson

------Lucas-----Adam

Kuyt----Meireles----Maxi

-----------Torres--------​

?

TBH don't think Holloway can begrudge him a move to a club like liverpool. he as already proven his credentials on the pitch, so it was a matter of time before big clubs came for him.

Last edited:
I think he should stay at Blackpool he will got more chance of getting into the team.

Based on his form of the last couple of seasons he could get in pretty much any Premier League side.

If it's true then you can hardly blame him. I'm sure Kenny Dalglish is someone he looked up to as a kid with the Scottish connection. Combining that with a club the size of Liverpool and it is too big to turn down when for him. No disrepect to Blackpool, but if Liverpool come calling, you've only got one choice really.

TBH don't think Holloway can begrudge him a move to a club like liverpool. he as already proven his credentials on the pitch, so it was a matter of time before big clubs came for him.

Yeah, Holloway has admitted that, but Adam has to be careful though, as he will do no harm to his career at Blackpool, but if he goes to Liverpool, he could get overlooked.

just come up as breaking news on the Beeb, Hopefully Holloway makes him stay to prove player power doesnt work

Last edited:
Oh come on. He should stay at Blackpool until summer, help them get a good league position and then maybe change clubs... Or he could be there for their push in Europe.

Where would he fit in though?

Reina​

Kelly---Carra---Skrtel----Johnson​

------Lucas-----Adam​

Kuyt----Meireles----Maxi​

-----------Torres--------​

?

Currently we play a 4-3-3 with Dalglish. So the midfield would be

Lucas
Meireles Gerrard

And I imagine he would rotate with Meireles/Gerrard. Would prove to be a very useful player.

Was just a matter of time to be honest. Shame for Blackpool though because he is a major part of how they play.

Currently we play a 4-3-3 with Dalglish. So the midfield would be

Lucas
Meireles Gerrard

And I imagine he would rotate with Meireles/Gerrard. Would prove to be a very useful player.

How the eff did I forget about Gerrard oO)

Still think Adam should stay at Blackpool though, at least til the end of the season.

well its pretty much breaking news everywhere now. if he does go to liverpool, whats goin to happen with joe cole?

Would be a good signing for Liverpool if they do get him, but I imagine if any of their current midfielders hit superb form (like they can do) then Adam will be just a bench warmer, if that. If I were him I'd stay until the summer.

adam's form has been devastating, hope he doesn't leave so soon tho