Chat Roulette

• Thread starter Thread starter Clarky.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 10K
I once had an American guy, I got him to strip and then told him I was seven.

I'm not sure whether to put the screenshots up, as I did get a grown man to rub his nipples.

It was so funny though.

I once had an American guy, I got him to strip and then told him I was seven.

I'm not sure whether to put the screenshots up, as I did get a grown man to rub his nipples.

It was so funny though.

A male 7 year old wanting other blokes to strip? oO)

No, the cam was off me, I persuaded him too, and then put the cam on me and told him I was seven.

His party came to an abrupt end.

That site is sick! Went on it and before i even knew it some old man was jerking off in the other end.. Thats just disgusting .. :P

Tell you what.

Sometimes this happens.

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8107/******.jpg

Pretty sure I was in the process of saying Boooooooobs!

Went on it at school after hearing word about it,had a Brazilian girl flash her **** and then straight after a guy using a fizzy drink can to blow his load in.

Hated it first time but then it grew on me a bit but haven't been on it since the last time I was in school.

Well the story of the last 10 mins went like this..

Good..

videoe.jpg

Okaaay...

notbadgirl.jpg

Getting worse...

uglygirls.jpg

Then BAM!

NSFW - http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8573/urgh.jpg

**** sake! :S

I have to say, I am starting to lose faith in Chat roulette! 4 people before a ******.

Last edited by a moderator:
uh oh dunc, i just noticed there isnt much differance between ur facial expressions between the first and last:O

lol just jokin

This looks well funny i wouldn't go on it though but seeing peoples expressions when they see someone knocking one off is brilliant. shame eric couldn't stay long enough to witness it

Yeah it was a bit of a 'here we go again' face tbh.

This guy had me scared all night.

I'm not kidding, this bloke was like, licking the camera last night, with a proper perverted look on his face.
Scared the **** out of me tbh.

Dunc man, i love your expressions lol.

Back