Chat Roulette

• Thread starter Thread starter Clarky.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 10K
I kept getting put with him (the top guy) lmao!

Really? I swear I recognize half of the people on chat roulette!

Also, another scary guy. I thought he looked so cool that I had to type that to him, if you guys are bored, just go around saying that to people, its a good Ice-Breaker.

If they have sunglasses on, I normally ask them if it is sunny in their room.

I normally get told to **** off.

This guy was cool tho..

howdey.jpg

James, you look like an elf XD

It was the angle honesty (A)

I was going to post this one about the Holocaust but i wasn't sure if it was a joke or not? Its like a banner with no one on the camera saying Holocaust Memorial Day, and i was confused.

Nice expressions, Robson. That old guy looks absolutely vile. He can clearly see you are a kid as well, the scumbag.

This **** is pretty frickin weird.

The next person to post a picture containing any nudity will receive a 24 hour ban. If you have to show a guys **** or some ***** **** then feel free to link to the image but make sure it's tagged as NSFW.

Have you seen the south park episode that was on recently about Facebook? It had chat roulette on it and it was really really funny.

The next person to post a picture containing any nudity will receive a 24 hour ban. If you have to show a guys **** or some ***** **** then feel free to link to the image but make sure it's tagged as NSFW.

michelangelodavid.jpg

lol i went on this webby and there was a really fit lass then they took the screenshot of and it was a guy having a wank :(

Have you seen the south park episode that was on recently about Facebook? It had chat roulette on it and it was really really funny.

yeah, i saw that episode.

"guy jerking off, guy jerking off, guy jerking off, a normal guy...no wait he's jerking off..."

oh no. I went on today and I'm not impressed. This world is more twisted than you think

Back