Ched Evans Jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what isn't right about it? The fact that you don't like the outcome? He has been convicted. The way our society works is that anyone is innocent until proven guilty, not after being proven guilty. I just think that the Blades feeling hard done by because of the whole ordeal is very insensitive as there is only one victim here and it isn't your football club.

I'm assuming you haven't been following this as closely as us Blades have been. There IS clearly something iffy about the whole affair hence the reason he is appealing. Criminals who have been convicted aren't advised to appeal unless their lawyers believe the desicion can be overturned.

I'm assuming you haven't been following this as closely as us Blades have been. There IS clearly something iffy about the whole affair hence the reason he is appealing. Criminals who have been convicted aren't advised to appeal unless their lawyers believe the desicion can be overturned.

so what is it then if you've been following it so closely? I'd love to know

so what is it then if you've been following it so closely? I'd love to know

So she can't remember a thing but Ched answered all the questions. She has offered nothing convincing as far as I'm concerned. The CCTV cannot be completely conclusive either.

The Jury can only say guilty if they are 100% sure of it. I'm not sure anyone can be 100% positive that he has done it based on the evidence given.

So she can't remember a thing but Ched answered all the questions. She has offered nothing convincing as far as I'm concerned. The CCTV cannot be completely conclusive either.

The Jury can only say guilty if they are 100% sure of it. I'm not sure anyone can be 100% positive that he has done it based on the evidence given.

Not true, they base on the evidence given to them, and are satisfied beyond reasonal doubt. no such thing as 100%.

Closing this now. Nothing new is being said.

And criminals always appeal, no matter how small the chance, its how they keep the case alive.

Blame Canada. It's not even a real country anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.