Ched Evans Jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I suggest you think of the victim and what she's been through before your beloved goalscorer

May I ask your fans to do the same. After way some of your lot went off on Friday it was as if you had won the league stupid pig. Wouldn't stop you singing the songs Saturday either.

Do you know I never thought you could top spitting on an injured player at the derby other year but guess what you've shown your true class again!!

I don't suppose you have been following the trial as closely as some Blades have but there is certainly something not right about the trial. If he appeals and is still found guilty then I hold my hands up but I honestly don't think he did it.

One thing that is not right, is a reserve player by the name of Connor Brown posting her name on twitter. Absolute crass stupidity of the highest order. Hopefully he won't have a club soon and deserves legal action taken against him.

One thing that is not right, is a reserve player posting her name on twitter. Absolute crass stupidity of the highest order. Hopefully he won't have a club soon and deserves legal action taken against him.

He no doubt will. Rape victims have the legal right to lifetime anonymity.

One thing that is not right, is a reserve player by the name of Connor Brown posting her name on twitter. Absolute crass stupidity of the highest order. Hopefully he won't have a club soon and deserves legal action taken against him.

That is not only thick headed, but I'm pretty sure its illegal. I would honestly be pretty disgusted if the club dont take action.

That is not only thick headed, but I'm pretty sure its illegal. I would honestly be pretty disgusted if the club dont take action.

Been reading that the club will be investigating, and the police are promising robust action. Deserves nothing less. Peoples stupidity knows no bounds at times. Beyond belief. I would have thought with all the press stories erupting about twitter stories and jail terms people would learn.

Whether or not Evans is guilty, and personally I think there is something iffy about the whole thing (If it's been proven though, I have no sympathy for the player) this is awful. Wonder if the reserve ever read the articles where she couldn't be named for legal reasons! Just shows how thick some people can be.

No club? Don't think he'll play in the Football League again.

Still don't see why people are complaining about the case. He admitted having *** with her, and from witness statements and footage, she was far too drunk. Those two facts combined, by the letter of the law, is rape.

Still don't see why people are complaining about the case. He admitted having *** with her, and from witness statements and footage, she was far too drunk. Those two facts combined, by the letter of the law, is rape.

If they have based the decision on CCTV then why has McDonald been let off.

As for Connor Brown a stupid thing to do and has put his career in the real ****. Meant to be half decent as well but there is no place for that. Having said that he ain't the only one. If you type in the said victim's name in the twitter search bar there is a lot of people saying similar especially from those in Rhyl who seem to know each others business from that area.

I'm amused that if you're drunk you're suddenly not responsible for your actions anymore. ****, I'm gonna pull that one next time I get caught DUI! Sorry officer, I can't be held responsible, I was drunk!

I'm amused that if you're drunk you're suddenly not responsible for your actions anymore. ****, I'm gonna pull that one next time I get caught DUI! Sorry officer, I can't be held responsible, I was drunk!

Same.

I don't think he should be jailed.

GASP, controversial.

I'm in no way condoning this behaviour as he should have realised how drunk she actually was and said no.. But surely, if the girl was so drunk that she couldn't consent to having *** with him, then surely she wouldn't have remembered the ordeal?

Don't think I'm backing him up because in the end, he did it and he is rightfully being punished.

To be fair, he's going to be getting even more *** in prison, so I don't think he will be complaining too much.

To be fair, he's going to be getting even more *** in prison, so I don't think he will be complaining too much.
yeah lol, I am sure he enjoyed being the sender, not the receiver of *** mail

I doubt his career is over, He'll be out in 3yrs and a lower team will take a gamble, Personally. They say you need luck in football at times. With UNITED losing there star man its now down to us (WEDNESDAY) to capitalise. UTO!!!!!!

Difference between having only your personal safety threatened, and threatening another persons personal safety because of your actions. It's from the same school of thought that criticises women for getting raped for the way they dress.

I don't understand, if McDonald ask if Evans could join in and she said yes, why did he get sent down? Because she was drunk?

Also, this made me laugh, 'The prosecution claimed that while the attack happened, Jack Higgins, an "associate" of the footballers, and Ryan Roberts, Evans' brother, watched through a window'.

I haven't actually followed this story because Ched Evans is a rubbish footballer. So if what I've asked has already been mentioned then soz.

Last edited:
Whether or not Evans is guilty, and personally I think there is something iffy about the whole thing (If it's been proven though, I have no sympathy for the player) this is awful. Wonder if the reserve ever read the articles where she couldn't be named for legal reasons! Just shows how thick some people can be.

No club? Don't think he'll play in the Football League again.
I don't know about your last statement. Marlon King was accused of rape (I can't remember if he was convicted), and is now doing well at Birmingham (and could possibly play in the Premier League next season)! However, I don't think many clubs will want to tarnish their reputation by taking on a crook.

I don't know the facts of this case (and I need to know them to make a good judgement), but from what I've seen/heard, it seems that it isn't very fair. If Clayton McDonald wasn't jailed for it, then I don't think it was fair that Ched Evans was (although, again, I haven't seen the evidence).

I know it's the law, and thus he should be jailed for it (to keep it consistent), but I don't think if you're too drunk to remember, then it is rape. However, I am no expert at these things, and I don't know the case well. In the end though, if he did sexually assault her, he deserves it. I doubt he'll be in jail for long, though, and when he gets out, he may still have a career.

​- PZW

May I ask your fans to do the same. After way some of your lot went off on Friday it was as if you had won the league stupid pig. Wouldn't stop you singing the songs Saturday either.

Do you know I never thought you could top spitting on an injured player at the derby other year but guess what you've shown your true class again!!

I don't suppose you have been following the trial as closely as some Blades have but there is certainly something not right about the trial. If he appeals and is still found guilty then I hold my hands up but I honestly don't think he did it.

So what isn't right about it? The fact that you don't like the outcome? He has been convicted. The way our society works is that anyone is innocent until proven guilty, not after being proven guilty. I just think that the Blades feeling hard done by because of the whole ordeal is very insensitive as there is only one victim here and it isn't your football club.

Difference between having only your personal safety threatened, and threatening another persons personal safety because of your actions. It's from the same school of thought that criticises women for getting raped for the way they dress.

No, being drunk and dressing provocatively is completely different. It's called consent. If you get drunk and have *** with someone who's also drunk, that's not rape, unless there's no consent. Since moving to Britain, I've heard of so many cases of more than a little sketchy accusations of rape. I've had friends accused of sexual assault for telling some girls to get to the back of the queue when they've tried skipping a cloak queue, girls saying going home with a guy and having *** and later claiming rape even if they consented etc. I've gone home with girls when I've been plastered, yet I have the balls (and humour) to say I slept with someone I shouldn't have - I don't cry rape.

Essentially, in no other legal case do I know of where you are relieved of your responsibility simply by saying you're drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back