chelsea banned from next two transfer windows

JDY

Reaction score
Just seen it on sky sports and im shocked, Chelsea apprently broke the rules when signing gael kakuta from Lens, im not sure what they actually did but i guess everyone will take there chance to have diggs at chelsea if they do anything wrong.

So there banned from bringing players in untill january 2011

Wow. Third thread about the same story.

Yh it will get lifted bcus bruce buck will find a way around it his one of the best lawyers in the world and comes from the country with the most court cases America so it wont be long but u watch now how many players we have signed on "Done Deals" before this ban :D

Theres lots of these threads being born.

lol sorry they must of done the same thing when i was making it

All bcus of the man in your avatar LOL
GAEL KAKUTA !

Well Sky Sports he said, I always heard BBC News had the story also.

Yh it will get lifted bcus bruce buck will find a way around it his one of the best lawyers in the world and comes from the country with the most court cases America so it wont be long but u watch now how many players we have signed on "Done Deals" before this ban :D

I doubt a good lawyer will help you but i may be wrong. i reckon you'll appeal but that could take forever and not even be succesfull

I doubt a good lawyer will help you but i may be wrong. i reckon you'll appeal but that could take forever and not even be succesfull

He aint just a lawyer he is are director so his voice will be herd along with Romans it will probally get changed to this janury we cant buy anyone

Yh and has to pay a hefty fine of like 780k but look on the bright side chelsea will be a challenge on FM 2010

will get lifted chelsea will find a way around it is defo gonna fucke them up, and tony gale talking out his **** saying it wont effect them

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Yeah FM10 with this rule in place would be fun if you get a load of injuries your screwed

Chelsea have been banned from signing any new players in the next two registration periods by Fifa. The Premiership club was found guilty of inducing French teenager Gael Kakuta to breach his contract with Lens when he joined in 2007.
"Chelsea is banned from registering any new players for the two next registration periods," a statement on Fifa's website read.
Chelsea are looking into the matter and hope to issue a statement

will get lifted chelsea will find a way around it is defo gonna fucke them up, and tony gale talking out his **** saying it wont effect them

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Yeah FM10 with this rule in place would be fun if you get a load of injuries your screwed

Its going to effect us alot are squad aint the youngest of squads but will find away around it so its ok i am a lil bit scared tho :(

true. he is talking bullshit.

i agree, think of january when all our african players leave. we are screwed