chelsea banned from next two transfer windows

Chelski r rubbish :)

What a great statement
;l And to the guy who sed we dont have the youth to cover it half are youth are now getting played in the premiership along with a few others on loan in the championship so im sure we will be ok

I was really excited to see Kakuta play (seeing as my avatar is of him) but i guess i have to wait another 4 months to see him in the team :(

What a great statement
;l And to the guy who sed we dont have the youth to cover it half are youth are now getting played in the premiership along with a few others on loan in the championship so im sure we will be ok
Your telling me Chelseas youth, which i have heard nothing good about, will be able to cover for Drogba,Anelka,Ballack and all the other big names? I very highly doubt that

Your telling me Chelseas youth, which i have heard nothing good about, will be able to cover for Drogba,Anelka,Ballack and all the other big names? I very highly doubt that

Bcus u heard nothing good about are youth u straight away presume they are below par ?

Its going to effect us alot are squad aint the youngest of squads but will find away around it so its ok i am a lil bit scared tho :(

You've got a strong youth side though so I think you'll be okay.. you won't win the league :p But you'll be okay. Lol

You've got a strong youth side though so I think you'll be okay.. you won't win the league :p But you'll be okay. Lol

Yh we did have a amazing chance of winning the league but now if we need that 1 or 2 extra somthing we cant get it :(

Lmao i hope Kakuto or whatever hes called it worth out. If this ban goes through Chelsea are sooooo screwed. Drogba,Terry,Anelka,Ballack,Carvalho,Deco,Malouda are all gettin quite old and i doubt they have the youth to replace them

You think they need replacing already? This ban is for less than 2 years, they'll be fine.

I personally don't think this'll affect Chelsea too much. They might miss out on some players they wanted to buy, but only 1-2.

I still think the title is theirs, January window or not.

Bcus u heard nothing good about are youth u straight away presume they are below par ?
I never said they were bad i just said if they were as good as say Arsenals i would have heard about them. I rarely see Chelsea put on youth players, their subs are usually players like Ballack and Deco whereas Arsenal play Wilshire, Ramsey etc. Not saying Chelsea will struggle, just think the league next year is 100% not happening and it will be hard for them to win it this year now.
I thought Chelsea had a great chance this year, still think theyll win it

i think thell make the best of this and theyll still be up with the big boys they didnt buy any one this time round did they

im laughing for a few reasons, firstly because its taken FIFA 2 years to sort this out.
secondly becuase it isnt the first time chelsea have been dishonist buyers when obi mikel was on the verge at man utd they payed utd to let him go... and now this tbh serves them right.
and thirdly i hate chelsea fans becuase they think they are great this should brign them down to earth

exactly chelsea are finally getting wat is comming with years of arragonce, over stating their ability and angry fans

Wont effect the team at all, if anythink this will spur the team on to win somthing big either the prem or the champs league. this ban will reduced to only 1 transfer window and big teams hardly buy in the january transfer window so wouldnt be much of a problem. the only problem i feel chelsea have could be the african nations but im hoping we can be a few more points clear or our main rivals by the time this comes along. chelsea are looking the team to beat so far this season in the league and are already clear or utd,liverpool and arsenal, yes i know its early but its never a good time to be behind a team like chelsea i know i would be dissapointed if it was chelsea that was off the pace this early.

yeah cos they are jammy b@$t@rds!!!

ps that isnt a real link the email one ^

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

it would be good to see what the chelsea supporters make of it all

im laughing for a few reasons, firstly because its taken FIFA 2 years to sort this out.
secondly becuase it isnt the first time chelsea have been dishonist buyers when obi mikel was on the verge at man utd they payed utd to let him go... and now this tbh serves them right.
and thirdly i hate chelsea fans becuase they think they are great this should brign them down to earth

Firstly, i will also be laughing when United get banned for tapping up Paul Pogba.
Secondly, Chelsea did nothing wrong when signing Mikel, United signed him then the player himself said he made a mistake and wanted to go to Chelsea, so we had to pay United aswell as Lyn Oslo for some reason.
Thirdly, stop being a fool not all Chelsea fans are like that, only the one's started supporting us when we got taken over are like that.

Their is a difference between tapping up and breaking fifa rules by persuading a player to terminate his contract.

You can't deny their was dodgy **** going on your part in the mikel deal.