chelsea banned from next two transfer windows

If it doesnt get lifted to atleast this january i will be so ****** off, clubs have been doing this for years and just because fifa & uefa hate chelsea they try make an example out of us.

i bet the other big three have all got grins on their faces

Tis bad news for chelsea fans. Many teams have done it before.

Joel,

If it doesnt get lifted to atleast this january i will be so ****** off, clubs have been doing this for years and just because fifa & uefa hate chelsea they try make an example out of us.

Everyone has a smile on their face :D

Uefa Hate you?oO)

Platini and Abramovich are *** chums.

Everyone has a smile on their face :D

I know i do.:D

I hope it deosn't get overturned.

Platini doesn't hate Cheslea he hates english clubs, last two major decisons out of UEFA and FIFA involved punishing Chelsea and Arsenal severley for minor things that go on all the time in football, he is on a power trip the little *****

Well, the news says: "Banned from bringing players in", so presumably they are still able to offload from their squad.

Though I doubt they will, without the ability to replace those leaving.

two more years of watching ballack run around the pitch at 1mph :(

We'll take him off your hands at a drop-down rate.

natalie sawyer is looking fineee today :p

HAHA love it....with the age of alot of there stars i don't see how Chelsea can keep up with high spending Man City and even the likes of Spurs who are up coming

Wont see any affect for a few years though

its only for 2 transfer windows i think so its not majoryly bad

It is a good thing they kept hold of Terry otherwise they would be even more screwed than they already are.

I think this will be a good thing for Chelsea. Might bring the squad really close together and instill the Jose Mourinho ' Us Against The World' mentality that won them two league titles. Should also settle the current squad down a bit and get some continuity in the starting XI. Should help them develop and rely further on their youth. Also, are they banned from selling players? And the compensation owed to Lens wasn't really fair.

There not banned from selling only buying

Lmao i hope Kakuto or whatever hes called it worth out. If this ban goes through Chelsea are sooooo screwed. Drogba,Terry,Anelka,Ballack,Carvalho,Deco,Malouda are all gettin quite old and i doubt they have the youth to replace them