thebluestuart

Reaction score
Chapter 1
Who remembers back when they was kids on Christmas eve? That feeling of excitement? That night when you never get any sleep? Well, tonight was a night like that. I was due to be at Stamford Bridge in the morning for an meeting... but not just any meeting, it was a meeting with Chelsea Football club to see if they wanted me as there next manager!

Wait. Lets back up a second, my name is Steven Stuart, I'm 38 years old and have always dreamed of being a manager, and started off very early at the age of 32.I have got some experience in the managers department, such as a short spell with Gillingham, 2 seasons with Bury and a very successful 3 years with Spanish side Athletico Madrid. Since 2009 however, i have been out of a job, and all my CV's have been knocked back, and when Ancelotti was sacked, one of my friends sent in my CV to Chelsea as a joke.

There is nothing more embarrassing then your phone ringing while you are having a ****, however, when Chelsea football club phone me up to ask me to attend an interview while i was having a ****, its even worse!

"Hello?"
"Hello, is this Steven Stuart?"
"Depends on who is asking?"
"This is Roman Abramovic? From Chelsea Football Club?"
"Oh yeah I'm sure it is, look, whatever **** is trying to mug me off, can you at least wait until I've finished my **** please?"
"I'm sorry? this is not a joke, I'm phoning about your job application? I was wondering if you could come down to Stamford bridge on Sunday for an interview?"
"...."
"Hello?"
"Yes, I'm so sorry Mr Abramovic, Sunday would be perfect, Thank you Mr Abramovic"
"Okay Steven, I'll see you Sunday at 2:00pm"

As i hung up the phone and finished off on the toilet i raced down the stairs to tell my girlfriend the good news, and that night i got so ****** i woke up with the worst hangover, but did i care? i could be the next manager of my boyhood club. The mighty Chelsea FC!

Last edited:
Chapter 2
I woke on Sunday morning after finally going to sleep the night before and felt a mix of excitement and fear, after getting in the shower and ironing my best suit (well, i got my girlfriend too, but that's what they are for ain't it?) i was ready for my big meeting with the man i adored... only too look at the clock to find out it was only 10, and i had 4 hours until the meeting, and Stamford Bridge was only a 20 minuet drive from mine, that 4 hours would be the longest of my life!

"Steven Stuart, Mr Abramovic is waiting for you" a woman called out, and my stomach decided to start gym practice and do a few somersaults. After a few breaths of fresh air, i rose from my seat, and walked into a room ... only to find it was the female toilets which got me some very dirty looks and someone called me a pervert. Eventually i did find the right room and i gave a very nervous knock, which was greeted by a booming voice of "come in". I gripped hold of the doorknob (which was most probably worth more then my house) and entered the room.

Chapter 3
The room was massive. Inside it sat a table the side of my bedroom, and a two big chairs either side, in one of those chairs sat Mr Abramovic, around the table there was many smaller, but still very posh chairs, which held what i assumed was members of the board who sat around all day ***-licking Abramovic and making him cups of tea.

"Please, take a seat Steven" Abramovic said, pointing towards the big fancy chair opposite him.
I sat quickly and looked around the room, admiring the various pictures of Chelsea, giving me instant pride of my club, but soon snapped into attention when i heard Abramovic's voice.

The Interview was a blur, and i walked out of the office sometime later with confidence, the interview went very well, as me and the board shared the same goals and passion for the club, there fear was the inexperience i had in the big time, but i confidently assured them I had plans and confidence I could handle the pressure and just needed a chance to prove myself. Now all was left was to wait. I was told that i would have to wait 5 days until i heard from them with there decision. The next 5 days where going to be torture.

Chapter 4
I was asleep when the phone rang, but luckily my girlfriend was home to answer it.

"Yeah, i will just get him for you, he is taking a lie down because he has been up all last night planning tactics or something, ill just call him hang on ... Steven! Steven! wake up you lazy *******, some man on the phone for you, something about the Chelsea job"

With that i jumped out of bed and sprinted to the phone, realizing i had a morning glory, but i didn't care, i had been waiting 5 days for this call. I grabbed the phone and stuck it to my ear.

"Hello, Steven here, may i help you?"
"Yes, hello Steven its Roman, from Chelsea?"
"Oh Roman! how are you, I assume you are phoning to tell me the news on my interview"
"Well, I'm not phoning for a casual chat, I'm a busy man you know"
"Of course ... well? ... put me out of my misery please!"
"Well after lots of thought and talks with the board, I am willing to take a big gamble on you Steven. I will offer you a one year deal worth £33,500 a week, take it or leave it."
"Well yes! that's amazing! Thank you Mr Abramovic! i will not let you down!"
"Please, call me Roman, and you shall need to come down to Stamford bridge today to sort out paperwork and discuss goals and finance, all paper work about staff and fixtures will be given to you along with a team report."
"I will be there in about an hour, once I'm dressed and ready, Thanks Roman, i will not let you down"
"Good, and Steven, one last thing"
"Whats that Roman?"
"Please get a new decent suit?"

With that he hung up, and i stared at my girlfriend, and she stared at me ... and then my erection in which had grown a few inches and we burst into cheers. Next up, Stanford Bridge.

Chapter 5
When i arrived at Stamford Bridge too pick all my forms up and have a quick chat with Abramovic, it started to sink in that i was going to be managing Chelsea! As i sat in the car park i pulled out my phone, and changed my job on Facebook to "manager of Chelsea" and smiled at my phone, then messaged my dad, who too was a life long Chelsea fan telling him the good news, i was sure he would be delighted!

I found my way to Abramovic's office (this time avoiding the ladies toilets) and collected the forms and he congratulated me and said he trusts me, which is always nice. He asked when i wanted to start officially, and meet the team and start giving out jobs to staff

"If you don't mind Roman, i would like to start right now"
"I knew you would. The team and staff are all over at the training ground now waiting for are arrival, we shall go now and meet them. You can speak to the staff then"
"Okay! That's great! I will follow you there then."

In the car on the way to the training ground it hit me. I was going to meet all of my icons such as Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba, John Terry! It was amazing how all of this was happening to me because my mate wanted to play a quick joke! My daydreams where cut short when Roman pulled into the training ground, and i saw a huddle of people in the distance, and my heart began to race. This was it. This was my big call up.

Chapter 6
"Gather round lads, come on, hurry up Mikel! Terry, stop ******* about and get here" shouted Roman, signalling the players to come round, "Right lads, I want you too meet are new manager Steven Stuart"
"I give him 7 months?" Hilario said sarcastically, and i just heard myself shout "Well, you wont no because you ain't going to be here much longer if you keep that up". All the players went silent and Roman looked at me and smiled, I knew his worst fear is that i would not be disciplined enough and would let the players walk all over me.

After the introductions, i assigned my first duty, which was the players to go with the coaches and begin training while i spoke to the scouts and told them my targets and for places to go and scout

"Right, i want scout reports on Darjio Srna of Shakter, along with Marek Hamsik of Napoli. I also want you to go to France and look up some young, raw talent. One player who i want scouted is a 16 year old called Mbaye Niang from Caen."
"Yes boss, we will have the reports in a few days for you"
"Thanks, now, i need to go speak to a few players."

I called over Boswinga, Hilario, Mikel and Kalou

"Hello, now, i know this is not the best start for you, but I want to get this out of the way, I have made all my plans this season, and I'm afraid you do not play a part in them, so I am afraid we are going to have to try and sell you to make room in the team and bring in extra transfer funds"

The players stared at me and after brief discussions we come to an agreement that they would seek out new clubs, i was relieved, my first big showdown with some players was over, now I could go and see the players and discuss my tactics. Pre-season here we come.

Chapter 7
While i watched the team train, Steve Holland approached me, greeted me then asked if i wished to organize a match between the first team and the reserves team for tomorrow, which i accepted, i was very eager to see the team in action and test out my formation.

We played well in the game, with me testing my 4-3-1-2 formation out, and it seemed to be working a charm, we was dominating the reserves and took the lead midway through the first half. The reserves didn't even get a shot away until about the 38th minuet ... but when they got it away they scored it, leaving me to curse the defense. My stern words of advice to them didn't seem to do any good, as Gary Cahill then brought down one of there men in the area, awarding a penalty. 2-1 at half time, and they was in for a bollocking.

The second half, i threw all my subs on, and thank god for Lukaku and Sturidge who got 2 goals to put us in front and win the game. I was impressed to an extent, as we did dominate, but we didn't take are chances. Up next we had Vitesse, but a week before the game I found myself in an interview with are two new signings. Marek Hamik was signed from Napoli for a sum of £29 Million and Mbaye Niang for a sum of £8.5 Million. I was well chuffed!

We breezed past Vitesse with Niang getting a hat trick on his debut which i was ever so happy with and Kalou got one. Then we experienced are first loss against Bayern, with Young keeper Ross Turnbull not impressing by conceding 3 goals however Kalou pulled a goal back for us. Then 3 days later we pulled off a 1-0 win against Lyon which not only was a good result, but my first against a big side, and it increased morale within the squad too, Daniel Sturidge was the scorer. Up next was a game against a side called Velez, who i have not ever heard of before in my life, but i was confident of a win, and i was not disapointed, a big scoreline of 5-0 put a huge smile on my face, with Drogba, Cahil and Torres all netting one, and Daniel Sturidge banged in 2 within 5 minuets of coming on, which although was fantastic, it meant he wanted a word about his role in the club.

"Hello Steven, its Daniel? could i have a word?"
"Of course Dan, whats up?"
"Well, I just wanted too know if i was in your plans for regular football this season? i mean i have been training hard and playing well in games, and i don't want to just be a bench warmer or a backup all season."
"Well Dan, i have always believed in picking players who play well! Not just because the fans like them more, If i had Messi on my side, and you was playing better then him, then you would be starting, and he would have to prove he is better then you and deserves a chance."
"So i will be getting regular football this season?"
"If you deserve it then of course, i have 4 natural strikers on my team. the formations we are using this season only require 2 strikers to be fielded. So if you are playing the best and training the hardest, then you will be the one on my starting 11 each week."
"Thanks boss! I really hope you keep your word"
"Anytime, but make sure you pass on my message to other members of the team. I do not want players only giving 50% effort because they have a big name on the back of their shirt."
"Of course boss, thanks, see you at the pre-game warm up tomorrow"
"Goodbye Dan"

Hopefully my message will get across the whole team, and all of my players will be fighting 110% for places, because if these players don't perform, we are ******, but anyway, we have 3 more friendlies, then we start are season up against Manchester City. Oh ****!

Last edited:
Chapter 8
Daniel Sturidge gave another impressing performance in are next friendly with 2 first half goals, but i was even more delighted with my 16 year old striker. he came on for Drogba after he picked up an injury, and although insisted of staying on, i could not risk it, and before he went on i told him if he plays well in this game, he has a big shout at making the City game. It must have stuck, my 8.5 million 16 year old bagged a hat trick. His second hat trick on his second appearance, and he only got about 40 minuets playing time. unfortunately Ross Turnbull let in another goal, meaning he still has not got a clean sheet yet, and he didn't in are next game either which we drew 1-1 to some Korean team. I don't know who scored there goal, all i know is it started with "park", and sounded like the noise you make when you stub your toe. The result didn't bother me too much as it was a makeshift formation to try and give player who was not match fit a chance to improve there fitness, however, my next friendly was big, as i was playing the side who i had picked for the City game too give them a chance to gel together, and see if they was up to the task.

It started well, with Terry scoring within 5 minuets, causing me too jump off my feet and sprint to my technical area and let out a sigh of relief. Minuets later however, disaster.

"Frank Lampard dives in 2 footed! his off! Chelsea down too 10 men!" screamed the commentator.

****. I could not argue. It was a obvious red. I could see Lampard was upset and as he went off I assured him it was okay as it would not make him miss the next game, but for God's sake don't be such a *** in the City game. Lamps apologized and walked off down the tunnel. Thankfully it didn't matter, another goal from Niang put him on 7 goals in 3 pre-season games, meaning he was my best player so far and would defiantly start against City, and another from David Luiz put us over the hills. Torres added a 4th on 49 minuets meaning he was a strong shout to start over Drogba (even though they have both had horrid Pre-seasons) and Ramires added a 5th soon after. The thing that worries me is that they also got a goal, meaning we had kept only one clean sheet in the whole of pre-season. This would not be good enough, and had to be sorted, so i took my time in training to do some defensive drills and have a word with the keeper and defense.

"So, Welcome everyone. I'm sure you all know why your here, and its because honestly, your defending through pre-season was ****. It must improve, we cannot let the opposition score a goal in every game, it is not good enough, the thing that is worse is the teams we played where rubbish, and i hope it was just complacency and you will walk from this meeting and start knuckling down!"

The players all sat quietly and nodded and all mumbled things such as "yes boss" and "sorry, we will do better boss". Happy i had got my word across, i let the players go back to training, and i remembered i had left the notes on City at home. I asked Holland to take over training while i go home and get them, and jump in my car to return home.

I arrive home and notice the bedroom lights on, which is odd, because my girlfriend always turns it off when she goes out, and she told me she was going shopping today. I thought the worst, and thought someone had broken in, so i slowly got out of my car and creepily went up to the door and slowly opened it, to hear banging and noises upstairs. i soon realized it was not a burglar. I ran upstairs into the room to see my wife on top of some bloke having the time of my life. I hit the roof.

Chapter 9
I stayed at a friends house that night, and we sat up most of the night talking about possible transfers, as i had sold a lot of players so far, such as Kalou, Mikel and Boswinga so i had some left over money and i know i needed a backup midfielder to play in my defensive "deep lying playmaker role" as i only had Ramires who could play there. After a lot of chat i hit a brain wave and got on the phone to one of my top scouts

"Hello Piet! It's Steve"
"You alright mate! i heard about you and your bird! sorry mate! really am, but i'm guessing you ain't phoned about that, i bet yo have a job for me? what country you want me to go this time?"
"You know me too well, and well, i have a nice easy job, i want you to go to Everton, and get me all you can on there midfielder Fellani please."
"Fellani? the bloke with frizzy hair? not a problem! you thinking of getting him?"
"Well that all depends on how good you tell me he is."
"Alright mate, i'll go down to Goodison tomorrow to get you all you need."
"Cheers mate. Appreciate it."

I hung up and looked at my mate who sat there smiling. He knew as well as i did that Fellani was a world class player, and i knew that i wanted him, regardless of what Piet said. Whatever the cost. 6 days later i was standing outside Stamford Bridge with my brand new £15 million midfielder, hair and all, and i could not be happier! Better yet, i was now fully confident that my squad was ready for the season ahead, and more importantly, my real debut on the 14th of August against City. It was going to be a blood bath.

Last edited:
Chapter 10

I woke up in the hotel in Manchester on the 14th of August in a very good mood. Only to remember i have City away later on today, and i started ******** myself. I jumped out of my bed and got ready then headed down to the training camp to go through last minuet preparations with Holland then got all the lads around in a huddle to read out the starting 11. My first every Premier League starting 11. This was a big moment for me.

"In goal, we have Cech. On to defence, at left back we will have Cole, the 2 Centre backs will be Terry and Cahill and right back will be Srna. Midfield, we have Lampard and Hamsik in supporting "deep lying playmaker" roles, and ramires, you will sit in the middle and be a defensive "deep lying playmaker" and Mata as a Tranquista with Niang and Drogba up front. The subs will be Turnbull, Betrand, Ivanovic, Romeu, Fellani, Torres and Malouda."

I expected a roar of applose from the players, but instead I got a mix of happy, disappointed and nervous faces, so to raise morale, i gave a very inspiring team talk, and sent them all off a warm up, Kick off was 2 hours away.

The City of Manchester was buzzing as the first half kicked off, and it was City who started best, testing Cech and are defense a few times, but after half an hour we started to get into it. Chances were being made fluently by us and we was showing some excellent football. Are best chance was when Cole swung in a teasing ball from the left, which Ramires connected with a stunning bicycle kick, which grazed the crossbar. A mistake from Terry gave City there best chance of the half when he played a terrible ball into Nasri, and we had to rely on Cech to produce a stunning save. City had the better half, but i was confident we could come out in the second half and give them a run for there money!

City began the second half good, and i was forced to make some changes, With Drogba injured in the first half, i only had 2 subs left, so i replaced Lampard with Fellani and Cahil with Ivanovic. It seemed to work and we started creating chances, but then City got a corner.

"Swung in by Silva, but Terry is there, but his clearence goes as far as Toure! he runs into the area, Srna nudges him! Toure tumbles and the ref points to the spot! Penalty to City!"

I was furious! i ran into my technical area and screamed every word under the sun, but it was no use, Aguero hammered into the top corner and City was 1-0 up, replays showed it was a penalty, but a very very soft one! City doubled there lead with a half volley from Nasri, and gave me the worst debut possible. Back to the drawing board lads.

Chapter 11
August just did not seem to be my month. After the loss to City we had QPR, which i was confident we would get a win, however, even though we dominated and created so many chances, they held on for a 1-1 draw, with Niang canceling out QPR's opener which was against the run of play. Then i watched the Champions League group draw with the team, and as we all sat and watched the TV, i prayed the God's were on are side.

"In group G we have Chelsea FC."
Group G, not so bad, lets see who we get with us
"Joining Chelsea in group G is A.C Milan"
****. That was the word that was said by every player in the room, not a great start.
"Joining Chelsea and A.C Milan in group G is Zenit"
Not too bad, but its going to be a tough game at there ground.
"And to round up group G we have Dortmund"
Oh my God. We had the hardest group. My first ever Champions League draw was not one to remember.

If you think that was bad, we also got Manchester United in the League cup, but at least it would be played at Stanford Bridge. But before we start worrying about those games, we had Swansea up next, and i was keen to get my first win in the Premier League... but, Swansea started better, and went 1-0 up due to Scott Sinclair, thankfully, my Wonder kid Niang popped up to make it 1-1, then Drogba made it 2-1 just minuets later. Phew. We ended up smashing them 4-1, so at least we ended August with a bang, but Terry and Torres where both injured, Terry being out for 6-7 weeks, Torres for 3-4 months, which meant September was going to be an even longer and harder month, but my God i was up for it!

Chapter 12
I woke the next morning at my desk, surrounded by all the paper i had used last night to write up more tactics and plans. It had been a long night, but i think i had found a solution to are problems. I drove to training the next morning to unveil the new plans to the squad, and then set out a mini game in which they practiced them. September was going to be a ***** if we could not knuckle down and start playing well, and what better place to test my new plans then at are next game against 19th placed Norwich.

We won 3-0 thanks too an own goal and 2 goals from Didier, but they had a man sent off, but at least i saw my plans in action, and it seemed to work nicely. I received a phone call from a friend of mine who asked if i wanted to go out that night clubbing, which i accepted, i mean, i ain't even looked at another girl since what happend with my last girlfriend, and all i have done lately is worry about tactics, so i thought this would do me good. That night, i realized what i was missing, and never knew how many girls want to **** you when your famous! For the first time in a long time i was planning on how to get my **** wet, and not the next game against Spurs.

Then it hit me. ****! We have got Tottenham in 4 days and i have not even thought about what to do! My *** filled mind snapped back into the usual tactical one, and instead of dancing, i called it a night, and went home too look over my notes. This was a must win game!

The big game came, my first derby, and i couldn't wait! I read out the team sheet and explained how we would approach the game, then it was off to White Heart Lane. In a way this was bigger then my game against City. Tottenham where top of the league and unbeaten, and i knew if i won i would win the fans over, which is why from the second that whistle went to start the game, to the second it blew to end it, i was in my technical area barking orders.

The game started well, neither side really threatened, and we both had one great chance, but then, Lampard was bundled over in the box and the ref pointed to the spot! I jumped in the air like a little kid who has just been told he was going to Disney Land! Lampard smashed it home getting his first goal this season! I was ecstatic! and we was holding out well but Tottenham were tightening there grip on the game, and then the inevitable happend.

"Krancar plays it into Deffo, who turns brilliantly, and plays a great return through ball to Krancar! Lovely ball! Krancar surely! GOOOOOAAAAALLLL! Tottenham equalize with 10 minuets to go! great goal from Tottenham!"

I had gone from a kid who had been told he was going to Disney Land to a kid who had just been told he was adopted ... Twice.
1-1 was the final score, which in all fairness, i felt was a great result! especialy since it was away from home and Tottenham was on great form this season. I didn't have time to sulk on the draw, as United in the League cup was a few days away, and i used my first dirty trick as a Premier League manager. I hoped if i said i was playing pure reserve team to the media, United would feel safer and play a very weak side themselves, however, i had no intention of playing a weak side ... Instead, i played my best.

"The corners floated in by Malouda. It's a great ball! Ivanovic is there! GOAL! 2-0 Chelsea! and they are surely through to the next round."

We won 2-0, and got Brighton in the next round, which i was pleased with, things where starting to go are way. Tottenham hammered Arsenal 7-0 in there League cup game, which made me feel better about are draw too them. In the Champions league we won are first game 3-1 against Dortmund, and Milan and Zenit drew. Things where looking up for us finally.

Chapter 13
Up next in the Premier League was Bolton and we comfortably won 2-0, with Drogba scoring and early goal, and Malouda scoring an absolute beauty goal! I felt it had to be the best goal of the month. I was now really enjoying my life at Chelsea, and with Milan in a few days time, i felt very confident we would win!

With Hamsik getting injured for 3-4 months with broken ribs against Tottenham i fielded Meleries in midfield with Lampard and Ramiers, Malouda was in attacking midfield, Drogba and Niang upfront, and Cole, Luiz, Ivanovic and Srna made up the defense. The build up to the game was intense. I, along with everyone else knew if we got a win we would be massive contenders for qualifying already! Stamford Bridge was packed. The players where out. I was ******** it on the touchline. Lets get started.

We dominated the first half. Milan only managed one shot the whole half, but all of are chances were coming to nothing... until
"Corner to be delivered by Malouda. It's a good one! YES! David Luiz heads into the roof of the net to make it 1-0 Chelsea! its been coming and they deserve it! brilliant ball from Malouda who is having a flying season"
I jumped out of my chair, ran out of the dugout and fell to my knees and started fist pumping. I felt like we could take on anyone" Barcelona, Madrid, Bayern! bring them all on! my mighty Chelsea would slay them down! At half time, we lead 1-0

In the dressing room i turned to Niang, who has feel out of form and not been playing well
"I believe in you Niang! you may only be 16, but your as good as all of these players here, and i know you can get a goal in that second half"
My "Yoda like" pep talk must have worked, because 5 minuets in, Niang scored a real poachers goal, who would of thought me talking bollocks would of paid off. We continued to dominate, but we hit a blow when Sturidge (who i had only brought on 20 minuets ago for the tired Drogba) was injured, and i had to throw Mata on as he is the only person on the bench who can play up front. Just when my day could not get any better, Srna smashed in a fantastic 25 yard freekick to finish off a simply amazing performance. 3-0 against a side i feared, and now we was 4 points clear of second, and 5 of 3rd and 4th. Surely we would make the qualifiers?

So, after a long month with a lot of tough games, i laid in my new apartment and reflected on the season. We had jumped into 4th in the Premier League, we are still in the League cup and We beat the two hardest sides in are Champions League group. I'd call that a result, wouldn't you?

Chapter 14
I was sitting on my settee when i got the call from Abramovic.
"Hello Roman? what can i do for you?"
"Well, it's not what you can do, it is what you have done."
"What? what are you talking about?"
"you have been named manager of the month, congratulations, lets hope this is the first of many"
"Really?! wow! I'm chuffed!"
"Keep up the good work Steve"

I was really happy with this! I phoned all my mates up and they was all pleased for me, and it made me hungry for more, and if i was to get one this month, i would really have to work hard for it. Liverpool away next, and i know as much as the next football fan that Anfield is one of the hardest places to get a result. This is the challenge i wanted.

I've always heard how Anfield had the best Atmosphere in England, and i didn't quite know what it meant until now. The stadium was roaring with noise, and full of red Liverpool fans. This was going to be a tough game. I knew it. Kick off came, and we started really well, keeping good possession and making a few chances, but neither of us hit the target until the 35th minuet, the only big chance was Niang pulling a fine save from Reina, only to be found offside. Both sides came into half time level, which pleased me, 0-0 at Anfield would be a good result i guess, but i was hungry for a win, i anted another "manager of the month" award so bad.

The second half was better. Much better, we was creating great chances, but Reina had not conceded a goal in 287 minuets of football before today, and it showed. I thought we was going to have to settle a point right up until the 87th minuet when i was hit by sheer disbelief.
"Free kick outside the Area to the side for Liverpool to be taken by Vargas. It's swung in, and Terry heads clear, and its all the way back to halfway line with Johnson. Johnson brings it forwards, 35 yards out. He goes for the shot and OHHHHHH! What a goal! Johnson! from 35 yards! It was a bullet into the top corner! Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea!"
I could not believe it. So close, yet so far. I had to give credit to the goal, it was a cracker, but i felt my team deserved a point. Kenny was very nice too me, coming up to me after the game and saying i was unlucky and both sides could of got the win, but it was not are night, *******. Trying to rub it in. I hate Liverpool, i hate Anfield, and now i hate Johnson. looks like i wont be winning any awards this month.

Chapter 15
I knew we needed a result against Villa in are next game to bounce back, but rather then planning tactics, i was planning my best mates birthday **** up. It was a decent night to start off with, i met a girl and we was talking for a long time. She was really nice, and for once I hadn't been thinking about Football, plus she was proper fit. Her name was Alice, and she lived near me, we swapped numbers and then she had to go. Did i really want another girl after what happend last time?

The Villa game all i could think about was Alice, we smashed them 3-1, with goals from Niang, Ramiers and Drogba, they only had 3 shots, but managed to scored one of them. That night i phoned Alice. We had a great chat for hours, and we planned to meet up after the West Brom game in a few weeks time, as i as off to Russia tomorrow for are game against Zenit, and she was busy caring for her mum. It was a date.

We smashed Zenit 3-1, which i was happy with. Drogba and Niang both got a goal, and Lamps tucked home a penalty, i was really pleased with how Niang was doing. He was proving to be a great buy, and at 16 he is playing some fantastic football. Against Newcastle, Niang cropped up again, making it 3 goals in 3 games, but Drogba picked up an injury, which left me ****** for strikers, Torres, Drogba and Sturidge were all out, forcing me to play Niang and Mata upfront, although Mata did add to are lead against Newcastle late on making it 2-0. Brighton in the League cup next, and I took the chance to play some of the players who had not really had a lot of football lately, such as Ryan Bertrand and another 16 year old wonder kid called Benzia who i snapped up £8.5 million. We won 4-2, with Benzia getting a goal on his debut. Hamsik, Meleries and Mata also got a goal. In the quarter-final draw we got a home game against are rivals. Fulham.

The last game of the October was against West Brom, and the date with Alice after was on my mind.
"Steve, for God's sake mate get your head in the game! we got a big game in a few hours and your probably daydreaming about ****."
"Sorry mate, I just got a lot on my mind, i got a feeling something bad is going to happen today."
"Shut up you ***, lets go round the team up and get them ready"
Something bad did happen that day. We lost 2-1, with them going 2-0 up within 8 minuets, and they truly dominated the whole game, with Malouda getting a consolation for us. I could tell we was missing are injured strikers bad, injury's had been a ******* for us so far. This, however was not the Worst bit of the day. That night i was all ready for my date with Alice, she would be round at 8:00 to meet me, and i was nervous. 7:30 i got a knock at the door
"Who the ****** ****'s that? Alice ain't meant to be here for another half hour"
I opened the door to be greeted by two big men with baseball bats and balaclavas on. Everything went black. I knew this day was going to be ****.

this is a great story!i'm waiting for the next update *bookmark mode*