Chelsea: My Big Call Up

Good thread this, will try and keep up with it.

WHy did you leave Chelsea, or where you sacked?

Also, any surprise stars or wonderkids?

Good thread this, will try and keep up with it.

WHy did you leave Chelsea, or where you sacked?

Also, any surprise stars or wonderkids?

Cheers mate! and yeah, even though i finished 5th and won the league and Fa cup lol and well for Chelsea there was Niang who was quality and i want to try and bring him in to Tottenham but he is on loan at the moment, but none yet really for Tottenham, i hope you keep reading :)

Chapter 37
Running out of steam.
After the defeat to Liverpool i was keen to bounce back against Fulham next week to ensure we don't lose sight of 4th place. I also found it a chance to test a new tactic to make us try and be a bit more attacking, even though i was aware it left are defense wide open, i hoped the defense and Gomez would sort that problem out. We did not disappoint against Fulhum, picking up a 1-0 win, but with the new formation i hoped for a higher score, but the lads were only just getting used to the formation, so i could not be too hard on them. Aaron Lennon got the goal after coming off the bench. Next was the last of my big hard games. City in the Fa cup. The Fa cup was something i had set sights on with Tottenham, and with Liverpool, Arsenal and United already out, if i beat City i would be the favorite. The night before the game i phoned Alice, i couldn't let things end the way they did.
"Hello Alice? It's Steven"
"What do you want you *****!"
"Nice to hear from you too... I just wanted to say sorry about what happend on that night, i though you had gone and left me, honest she was the first girl i even looked at since i met you, and i was ****** out of my head, i mean, she was a dog!"
"That was my ******* sister!"
"... Oh yeah! now you mention it she was your sister! ... If it helps your way better in bed."
"Goodbye Steven, never phone me again or ill get you hurt. I mean it!"
Well, that was not how i expected it to go.

I played my strongest side against City, and Rossi started after serving his suspension. It didn't take long though for Rossi to leave the field, as 8 minuets into the game he got sent off. Rossi had played about 90 minuets of football since he got here, and so far got 2 reds, 2 goals and an assist. I couldn't work out if he was a good signing or not yet. Even with 10 men we dominated City, but did not take any of the chances and had to rely on there reserve defender Savic making a **** up and scoring an own goal. With a 1-0 lead and 10 men i decided to make the team operate more defensively. We managed to hold onto are 1-0 win, but i used 2 subs at half time, then the dirty Manc's injured Dawson, causing me to use all 3 subs, then the nobs injured Dembele. Neither of there tackles got even a yellow, making me wonder how Rossi got sent off, although it was a clear red, i just wish he would of broken some ******* legs in the process.

Although we had won both the last 2 games, i just felt we was not playing as good as we was when i first took over. That extra bit of magic wasn't there. I hoped it was the tactic i was using, as they would soon get used to it and the sparkle would return. This was not the case against Blackburn in are next game, and although we took the lead, thanks to Falque, they pulled it back and ended up smashing up 3-1. We looked to be running out of steam. Are bad looking run continued against Stoke, as we only just managed a 1-1 draw, with Callejon coming off the bench to equalize with only 6 minuets to go. Then a game against 5th place West Brom, and as we sat in 6th; 5 points off of them, we desperately needed a win to close the gap on them. Unfortunately the game ended up being a bore draw. Tottenham were losing vital points and 4th place was looking even harder with every passing game. Something had to be done. Fast.

Due to me being a patriotic ******, updates will be slow for the next 2 weeks due to the Olympics. I will try and get at least 2 updates a day, and 3 if your very lucky (or if Britain are doing ****)

"Or if Britain are doing ****"

So 3 updates a day then probably?

Back