Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up. I'm not in the mood for your hideously poor trolling.

Not Trolling. Just telling it how it is.

Tevez swap for Torres? No thanks.
Tevez + £40M for Torres = XD

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Meh, he's probably only a City fan for two years. ^^)

Whatever the outcome, I want it done today.

Ofcourse. I've not been a True blue for 25 years have i. Indeed i wish i could have the same loyalty as you and the rest of the plums on here who support a dozen clubs each XD

Not Trolling. Just telling it how it is.

Tevez swap for Torres? No thanks.
Tevez + £40M for Torres = XD

Go away.

He posted what was posted somewhere else followed by ''I don't believe it at all'' so there's no need to bring it up.

Pie off.

With £40M Liverpool could basically reshape most of their first 11 ,
I believe they should take the money , especially since they now have Suarez

Tbh

i dont care what happens anymore i trust NESV and what they choose to do.. i mean 50million pretty good as long as there a replacement in store as if there only suarez were back to square one

although seeing my fave player leave the club will really make me depressed :/

If he does go, £50m is a very good price for him.

Lost all respect for him anyway now, don't want him to play for us again.

can i do joke?

His armband said he was a Red. Torres, Torres.

But now he plays in Blue instead. Torres, Torres.

Just ask Wayne Bridge and you'll see,

that bad things happen at Chelsea.

Fernando Torres, John Terry will **** your wife.

Mate they been going around for ages

Liverpool will be better off if he stays that is simple... tevez rooney and fabregas are all perfect examples

FSG are hardly going to want to be remembered for one of their first major moves at the club being the sale of our star player are they? (worded badly i know, but hope you get what i mean)

I don't think he'll go tbh, probably just wishful thinking on my behalf though

To be fair alex hes not trolling. A straight swap is riduculous, tevez is on world class form at the moment, torres is not. Tevez plus 40 million is just ludicrous.

You can't say that, it's impossible to know.

yes i can... He is world class and one of the best strikers in the world on form and happy OBVIOUSLY liverpool will be better with him than without him

sorry but i dont care if any prem side offered for him rejected instantly....
he will come back to haunt us on feb 6th if we let him go mark my words

Torres will go, he may have great memories at Anfield and all but he is in his prime years and a striker of his quality deserves to win trophies which no offence but Liverpool wont be in a position to challenge for any for the next couple of years atleast

Call me naive but I reckon he is going to Chelsea to play CL Football and win trophies, not for the money

Torres will go, he may have great memories at Anfield and all but he is in his prime years and a striker of his quality deserves to win trophies which no offence but Liverpool wont be in a position to challenge for any for the next couple of years atleast

Call me naive but I reckon he is going to Chelsea to play CL Football and win trophies, not for the money

I doubt that very much.

Edit - He just knows that if he does **** for Chelsea, other players will still score, that's not really the case at Liverpool.

WHAT DONT PEOPLE GET!!!!

He wont win trophies at Chelsea, they are a club who are on the down!!!!!!

Fair enough if he went 2 Barcelona but CHELSEA???

Their whole team will be on their pension soon, hope it doesn't happen but if it does. I wouldn't be suprised if Suarez said no to us :(

I can't begrudge him wanting to join a club to win trophies, he is arguably the best striker on the planet and it's absolutely proposterous that he has never won a domestic trophy with his club. He then goes on international duty and see's the Xavi's, Iniesta's, Villa's, Pique's, Puyol's etc picking up every honour going. It must be so tough for him.

As stated before though, I'm just disappointed with how it has come about. ie - 3 days before the transfer window shuts to one of our biggest rivals.

I doubt that very much.

Edit - He just knows that if he does **** for Chelsea, other players will still score, that's not really the case at Liverpool.

no sense in ur statement and u probably know it yourself

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

WHAT DONT PEOPLE GET!!!!

Their whole team will be on their pension soon, hope it doesn't happen but if it does. I wouldn't be suprised if Suarez said no to us :(

lol so we are having a bad run of form and suddenly we are on the DOWN, if we are on the down i doubt that arguably the bes striker in the world would consider joining us ;)

actually foget it, I cant b bothered getting into an arguement with mugs like u

WHAT DONT PEOPLE GET!!!!

lmao if you say so veeryone goes on about Chelsea having an old squad but dont utd have an older squad if I remember correctly? and we are not a club on the down we are sstill competing for the premier league, champions league and the fa cup trhis season and have many players that are still only in mid or early 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back