Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
these two pictures say it all

Football__Liverpool_f712.JPG

to

scaled.php

Liverpool reportedly want £50M cash. no players, nothing. Cash,
Something i think Abramovich is reluctant to do.

Torres to be a Liverpool player come 1st February (I Hope)

no i doubt Chelsea will fall to 6th Calum, btw i posted it on Facebook for fun, jus wanted to scare my mates for a few seconds when they would frantically check BBC and Sky to see if its true but as i said there is no doub Pool will be challneging for the title next season, they got the players and he manager to do so

mate and dont go high and mighty about finishing ahead of Chelsea, u have only just started to win games lol :) kidding mate

I doubt it too mate, that's why I put the winking face next to my statement, was to wind you up ;) Just like you've been doing to all of us.

Also, I corrected your post for you :P

Considering this is FM Base, there are a lot of different fans on this thread and there is helluva lot riding on this, this thread is remarkably civil :O

Maybe he was working on his shooting on his own??

I think it is more why is he on his own, why everyone else is training

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Considering this is FM Base, there are a lot of different fans on this thread and there is helluva lot riding on this, this thread is remarkably civil :O

I am on your side, I dont wanna see Torres in a Chelsea shirt... That be scary him and Drogba.. :(

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

I am on your side, I dont wanna see Torres in a Chelsea shirt... That be scary him and Drogba.. :(

Just playing devils advocat(sp) lol.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Iv been quite nice from day 1 i think. Makes a change though.

Maybe he was working on his shooting on his own??

he was the only player left at the club.
after supposedly spending all morning since getting back in England at Anfield. (rumours)

I thought the same, probably because whoever gets him will gloat XD

He has been in Spain for a few days, only got back recently, so went in by himself for the PM period.

Iv been quite nice from day 1 i think. Makes a change though.

Meh you've been alright ;) A bit annoying on day one and a bit of day two when every post you made was repeating "He will end up making a statement saying he loves Liverpool as they're such a bigger club and will give everyone a confidence boost and go on to score the winner vs. Chelsea".

But other than that, yup you've been okay :P

I just don't want to see a player who had such a God like status shove it back in his fan's faces by joining a team like Chelsea.

Everytime i see the little sky sports thing saying 'Chelsea to up their bid for Torres' i just get more and more depressed. I can't bring myself to terms with the fact that this could be the end and come next Sunday, he could be wearing the blue of Chelsea and lining up against us.

:'( :'(
Please don't go El Nino.

I just don't want to see a player who had such a God like status shove it back in his fan's faces by joining a team like Chelsea.

See My reason are purely selfish, I not want chelsea to be that good.

Come on, Torres is not bigger then Liverpool. Liverpool will go on with or without him. I never wanted Robben to leave, thought he was fantastic and there wouldn't be a future with out him, how ever, i was wrong and we were still winning things and playing well.
It'll be the same with Torres.....Although it's nice winding up the Scousers up the pub.

Imagine if Chelsea pull the plug now

Awkward in training for Torres then!

Still no news on it, this isnt happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back