Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool went after Caroll, seems like they are resigned to losing Torres and are already trying to spend the 50m odd they will receive, I better put my spanish homework aside and concentrate on this now...

I honestly dont think this is happening but still very exciting!

I honestly dont think this is happening but still very exciting!

think it is happenin, Suarez just signed for Pool and they made a bid for Young just now if i am not wrong so i guess they are resigned to losing him

think it is happenin, Suarez just signed for Pool and they made a bid for Young just now if i am not wrong so i guess they are resigned to losing him
Villa said no bids for young

Torres will be arriving at Chelsea by helicopter within the next 30 mins according to SSN :\

******* ****. Flown in by chopper like the prime minister. Talk about dramatic. didn't see him leaving in this window. Massive coup for Chelsea.

City = Seb larrson, Ambition right there

Breaking News: Torres to Chelsea deal breaks down after John Terry fails to agree terms with Torres' wife.

Lol. jk :P

Am both excited and worried by this news. Excited because I'm a huge fan of Torres, and it'll be intruiging to see how he combines with Drogba, and with him having top class supply again; and worried by how he might truly rejuvinate Chelsea's title hopes.

I still don't think this deal will go through. If it does though, expect to only get confirmation Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning.

think Pool will get back in for Caroll if the Torres deal goes through

think Pool will get back in for Caroll if the Torres deal goes through

The Editor:
Sky Sports News' David Craig says he expects Liverpool to be back in for Newcastle's Andy Carroll this afternoon should Fernando Torres' move to Chelsea go through.

Psycho

The Editor:
Sky Sports News' David Craig says he expects Liverpool to be back in for Newcastle's Andy Carroll this afternoon should Fernando Torres' move to Chelsea go through.

Psycho

guess my hunch was correct then.... :P

This could be quite a boring day if Torres doesnt go!

If torres doesnt go, I will be sending him my underwear to wash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back