Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
just pop back on rawk the fans are not happy with the torres interview

this is one post on there
Congratulations to Paul Konchesky who has joined a club that have won European Cups. Unlike Fernando Torres, who hasn't

just pop back on rawk the fans are not happy with the torres interview

this is one post on there
Congratulations to Paul Konchesky who has joined a club that have won European Cups. Unlike Fernando Torres, who hasn't

he has joined a club that has won the Premier League.......3times. banter is all good lol.

Chelsea bought the title today imo

Devastated. Gutted. Distraught.
No amount of words can describe how emotional i am right now about this.
I can't even hate him for it, I idolize him far too much..

Thankyou for the memories Fernando.
& Good Luck in the future.

You deserve trophies, just wish you could've won them at anfield.

Cant wait to see Torres in action for Chelsea, Drogba and Torres upfront together is going to be deadly!!!

All this excitement around Chels and I bet we lose at Sunderland tomorrow. :'(

Hopefully the Luiz transfer will be confirmed soon, epic player.

Devastated. Gutted. Distraught.
No amount of words can describe how emotional i am right now about this.
I can't even hate him for it, I idolize him far too much..

Thankyou for the memories Fernando.
& Good Luck in the future.

You deserve trophies, just wish you could've won them at anfield.

very fair from you mate. Pool will push on now i can guarrentee it and knowone would think i would say that would they.

I think many of us have thought about it for some time, that Torres isn't what he used to be. I know I have. If that's because he's been unsettled and wanting away, because defenders and teams have figured him out or because he's been tired from injuries and the World Cup I don't know. But his body language has been clear and it's been bullshit.

So the word I'm looking for is relief. We've gotten rid of a player who puts himself higher than anything else - unlike Gerrard in the Chelsea case of '05 - and who hasn't really performed for a while. To top it all off, to see where his head is, he's claiming he's at a top club NOW. If he's been thinking like that for a long time, we should've got rid of him a long time ago.

Don't be sad. **** you Torres. Seriously, to the bowels of ****, **** you.

Still going to be uber strange seeing him in a Chelsea shirt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back