Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolute mug!. Plastic fans, plastic team, plastic stadium and plastic flags! You are not going to be adored down at the shed then you would of here son!
His arm-band said he was a Red, he lied, he LIED!

The treatment table was his bed, we cried, we cried!

Nando your a blue for life,
and now John Terry can **** your wife,

Andy Carroll is Liverpool's number 9!

Stamford Bridge, London
(Capacity: 41,841[1])

Anfield
(Capacity: 45,276[1])

Yeah, massive club there you ******* rat.
bitter much? some of you guys are going on like he was at the club for 10 years, and it was his home club

Oh now Chelsea think hes one of the best strikers in the world. Typical haha. 3 months ago he was losing it, he was off the pace and couldnt handle the premiership no more.

What an absolute mug!. Plastic fans, plastic team, plastic stadium and plastic flags! You are not going to be adored down at the shed then you would of here son!
His arm-band said he was a Red, he lied, he LIED!

The treatment table was his bed, we cried, we cried!

Nando your a blue for life,
and now John Terry can **** your wife,

Andy Carroll is Liverpool's number 9!

Stamford Bridge, London
(Capacity: 41,841[1])

Anfield
(Capacity: 45,276[1])

Yeah, massive club there you ******* rat.

Haha bitter much, the matter of fact is Chelsea are a big club and winning things now. Liverpool were winning things 20years ago. How am i plastic i would love to know?? And if the stadium was plastic it would melt in the summer. And flags wouldnt wave about if they were made of plastic my friend.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Disgusting interview from him.
Starting to come out of my depressed phase now, and come Sunday, i'll abuse him as if he was never a Liverpool player.

This interview actually sickens me, talk about a kick in the teeth.
Some of the stuff he says is beyond belief.

To be fair it must have been hard for him. He had to try and juggle not insulting Liverpool and praising his new club.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Oh now Chelsea think hes one of the best strikers in the world. Typical haha. 3 months ago he was losing it, he was off the pace and couldnt handle the premiership no more.

I said he needed to play with a target man and he is now.

Lost a lot of respect for Torres, I am not sure how he can seem so happy when he has left a club he 'loves', a club with fans who have adored him and got behind him even in his bad patches. Don't mean to sound bitter but I hope he fails at Chelsea and goes back to Atletico sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the ******* memories Fernando. :'(

To be fair it must have been hard for him. He had to try and juggle not insulting Liverpool and praising his new club.

Nah, he's kicking us while we're down (sorta)

"Now i have the chance to play for big club" insinuates we're not a big club. Wasn't saying that a couple of years back when you were wearing that armband at Atleti were you?

He doesn't even look happy, i know it's late and all, but his reasoning for joining is pathetic.
Can't wait to see his press conference etc.

Holy ****. Playing against them would be a nightmare in the next FM. Drogba + Torres easily one of the best partnership in the world.

Liverpool fans have short memories. He was the best striker in the premier league at one point and he gave you many happy memories. In his top form he was amazing to watch. Forget about how he has left you and remember all the goals he scored and all the games he won for you. Imo he is moving to a better club, whether they are bigger or not doesnt matter, history shouldnt play a part in a move like this. Chelsea are going in the right direction, liverpool however are not imo. Good luck to fernando, one of my favourite footballers.

Haha bitter much, the matter of fact is Chelsea are a big club and winning things now. Liverpool were winning things 20years ago. How am i plastic i would love to know?? And if the stadium was plastic it would melt in the summer. And flags wouldnt wave about if they were made of plastic my friend.

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

I said he needed to play with a target man and he is now.

Hes a lone striker, hes played like that all his life. Use going to play a 4-4-2 now with Lampard and Essien? No balance and you don't have proper wingers. Or 4-3-3 with Torres or Drogba on the wings? Don't understand how its going to work. 1 dimensional Chelsea to fit both them in.

Nah, he's kicking us while we're down (sorta)

"Now i have the chance to play for big club" insinuates we're not a big club. Wasn't saying that a couple of years back when you were wearing that armband at Atleti were you?

He doesn't even look happy, i know it's late and all, but his reasoning for joining is pathetic.
Can't wait to see his press conference etc.

Why is it pathetic? He wants to win things and at the moment Chelsea have a better chance of winning trophys than Liverpool. It may change again 5-10years down the line but at this current moment Chelsea are a better team than Liverpool.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Will he be available to play Champions League for Chelsea?

yes he will.

Liverpool fans have short memories. He was the best striker in the premier league at one point and he gave you many happy memories. In his top form he was amazing to watch. Forget about how he has left you and remember all the goals he scored and all the games he won for you. Imo he is moving to a better club, whether they are bigger or not doesnt matter, history shouldnt play a part in a move like this. Chelsea are going in the right direction, liverpool however are not imo. Good luck to fernando, one of my favourite footballers.
Liverpool is starting to move in a right direction !

Liverpool fans have short memories. He was the best striker in the premier league at one point and he gave you many happy memories.

Makes it harder to forget about him leaving.

Chelsea are going in the right direction, liverpool however are not imo. Good luck to fernando, one of my favourite footballers.

oO) We're going in exactly the right direction. We're recovering from our worst period for years, and next season we'll definitely be back in contention for top 4.

Hes a lone striker, hes played like that all his life. Use going to play a 4-4-2 now with Lampard and Essien? No balance and you don't have proper wingers. Or 4-3-3 with Torres or Drogba on the wings? Don't understand how its going to work. 1 dimensional Chelsea to fit both them in.

Hes a lone striker that gets kicked about and ends up getting injured when he does. He is a smart lad and a young lad who could easily adapt to playing with Drogba. Also in the last few games Drogba has been coming abit deeper to get the ball so maybe he will play a Rooney type role? If Carlo plays both of them then he will play a 4-4-2 diamond with full backs Cole and Bosingwa getting forward as much as possible.

Shame, Torres was in Liverpool for 10 years and then left at 33 in my 2017 Alzamar save oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back