Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman did make the club, they weren't being saved. They were like... ****.

hadnt they gone 5 years without any trophie, ( and that was a league cup or fa cup) before Roman came in? i think that is what people are trying to get out.

hadnt they gone 5 years without any trophie, ( and that was a league cup or fa cup) before Roman came in? i think that is what people are trying to get out.

Roman bought us in 2003, we won the FA Cup and Community Shield in 2000. work that one out then??

2000+5years=2005

what the same **** club that finished above Liverpool the season before they got bought by Roman??

thats not really an arguement you can use to support your case. chelsea were not considered a big team until Roman came in. even now there are a lot that dont consider chelsea a big club.

that is all they are saying.

Roman bought us in 2003, we won the FA Cup and Community Shield in 2000. work that one out then??

2000+5years=2005

He was asking a question, don't know why you're expecting him to be some sort of Chelsea factoid. Anyway, I don't think Torres' form is going to get any better just because he's at Chelsea and I think he will flop somewhat.

thats not really an arguement you can use to support your case. chelsea were not considered a big team until Roman came in. even now there are a lot that dont consider chelsea a big club.

Chelsea are a big team there is no dout about it.

2000+5years=2005

ok then i stand corrected,

how long had it been since chelsea won the league though, he saved the club from the brink, and made it what it is today.

they were ok before, but not a top team. they were probably close to where liverpool are now interms of competitiveness. (though things are lookig up)

Not saying Chelsea were a big club I am saying they still were not a **** club before Roman came in Chelsea had a pretty good squad.

ok then i stand corrected,

how long had it been since chelsea won the league though, he saved the club from the brink, and made it what it is today.

they were ok before, but not a top team. they were probably close to where liverpool are now interms of competitiveness. (though things are lookig up)

Who said we were a top team before Roman bought us because i certainly didnt. It had been 50years since Chelsea won the league and Liverpool currently stand at 21 years so i wouldnt get too cocky.

The thing about "even now there are a lot that dont consider chelsea a big club" was quite untrue although we are not really talking about the exact facts, just the general idea.

Not saying Chelsea were a big club I am saying they still were not a **** club before Roman came in Chelsea had a pretty good squad.
Yeah I agree, you had (correct me if I'm wrong): Desailly, Zola, etc. Although you weren't really a big club like United or Arsenal.

ok we are not a big club happy

We just happened to win 11 titles in the last decade, more than Arsenal and Pool but nah we are not a big club

Think what u lads want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back