Chelsea v Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 137
  • Views Views 4K
GOALLLL. Frankie Lampard, Frankie Frankie Lampard

Ouch, 5-1.

10 goals in 2 games for Chelsea, good goalscoring form, even though 5 of them were vs Pompey.

I think it's fair to say this game is over.:S

At least birmingham are still holding arsenal.:D

What the ****, went for a shower at half time, come back its 5-1. What happened?

5-1 get in 10 goals in 2 games excellant for our goal difference :D

Lol, watch how all of the Chelsea fans change their tune. Last week they were out of the title race.

What the ****, went for a shower at half time, come back its 5-1. What happened?

apparently villa started the second half brilliant and suddenly there 5-1 down :)

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Lol, watch how all of the Chelsea fans change their tune. Last week they were out of the title race.

i was proberly the only fan that still believed on this site i allways believe we can win the league :D

FFS Villa. Thought this might be a difficult game for Chelsea. Their GD is gona sky-rocket too.

Sorry United and Arsenal fans, Chelsea are looking ominously good.

apparently villa started the second half brilliant and suddenly there 5-1 down :)

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

i was proberly the only fan that still believed on this site i allways believe we can win the league :D

villa started fantastically in the 2nd half, but we just dominated them

Back