Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
Good for drogba i guess, i still dont think hes the best striker in the premiership which a lot of people think he is

Especially as he had the African Cup of Nations, it's a great achievement for him.

He just about had the edge but Rooney was injured towards the end.

yeah and also none of drogbas goals were penalty apart from the one he scored today which is also great

Shame Drogba is in his 30's for Chelsea. good for us, he man handles every defender in the league.

don't think so when i just voice out my option i don't care on here who don't agree with what i say or not

but againg i could not give a rat airs on an in friction when i done nowt wrong

thank you Chris i keep saying am not bothered now big wow Chelsea won OK next year to come

am not going to keep on repeating my self to the whole fm base members

Stop posting **** then.

yeah and also none of drogbas goals were penalty apart from the one he scored today which is also great

I think if you want really varied goals, go for Rooney.

But we all know Drogba is Mr.Reliable.

The strike force was formidable in the end as Kalou, Anelka, Malouda, Lampard and Drogba weren't shy of scoring goals.

The strike force was formidable in the end as Kalou, Anelka, Malouda, Lampard and Drogba weren't shy of scoring goals.

yep i spend all day before the game worrying and didnt want the game to start but in the end got an 8-0 was brilliant still hasnt sunk in when that final whistle went i thought i was dreaming

Anelka only scored 3 goals over the season, I believe I heard.

It says 9 on Chelsea website and he got 2 today so 11 I think.

******* different class, thats how champions play. 8 ******* 0 get in!!! title totally deserved utd were woefull this season without rooney they would be behind arsenal.

League:
Drogba - 29
Lampard - 22
Malouda - 12
Anelka - 11
Kalou - 5

Unbelievable...
I like how Man Utd's 2nd top scorer was "Own Goal"

Martinez must feel like **** seeing his team get beat 9-1 and 8-0 in one season.

But well done Chelsea, they deserved it.

MOTD is gonna be good with so many goals today. (H)

Absolutely brilliant day topped off with a number of records being set & of course . . the yids losing.
One of the best matches I've been to over the years in terms of the result, football, and atmosphere.

Regarding the match, I actually thought Wigan started really well. We couldn't get the ball off them at times and even after the first goal we still looked nervy. Only really after the second we started to play with more confidence, and i think it's fair to say we didn't look back from there.

Some great goals and im glad Drogs got the Golden Boot. Fair play to United, they pushed us all the way, but im glad we kept our nerve and won it in style. 103 goals in the Prem this season - quite incredible.

Fully deserved throughout the season, hopefully we can strengthen over the summer and defend our title the best we can.

Champions.

******* different class, thats how champions play. 8 ******* 0 get in!!! title totally deserved utd were woefull this season without rooney they would be behind arsenal.

You always find a way to anger people like me, even though all the way through most people have been gracious in defeat,

Just dont comment again, You moron.

You always find a way to anger people like me, even though all the way through most people have been gracious in defeat,

Just dont comment again, You moron.

gotta agree with scott all the utd supporters have been congratulating chelsea and saying well done so need to try and **** them off like that

Back