Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
Drogba, 5-0

100 goals. Fair play.

No, it doesn't.

Decisions have been both favourable and disastrous for all teams this season.

Stop making excuses.

Ryanggigs, no one besides Utd fans want Utd to win. Yes, Im an Arsenal fan, and Id rather Chelsea win. We'd be stupid if we wanted United to dominate for 4 years.

Congratulations Chelsea, Fully Deserved over the 38 games. Well Done.

am just pretty shock to see a spurs fan in supportin chels mate

The reason I prefer them over United is because I know a lot of glory hunting United fans (in London and Nottingham) and I'd like nothing more than for them to cry.

**** Mr. Hough - Carlo Ancelotti's tactics are the way forward!

at least we more then liverpool we win 19 times next year still tihnk soem thing got to change next year

Lets not argue guys like most other threads recently , Chelsea have won the league and if a spurs fan wants to support chelsea so be it , anyone on this site has the right to support anyone they wish , A lot of bitter man utd fans here but over a season u cannot argue chelsea were better , drogbas goal offside yes , did chelsea deserve to win that day anyways yes so what does it matter , As max said give them credit and stop crying there is always next year .

one last thing yh congrats on winning cough cough at least we won champions league

as much as it hurts me chels deserve it today

This is disastrous for Wigan.

Ryanggigs, no one besides Utd fans want Utd to win. Yes, Im an Arsenal fan, and Id rather Chelsea win. We'd be stupid if we wanted United to dominate for 4 years.

u are wrong im a bolton fan and i wanted utd to win so suck those cherry's

United fans aren't sed to disapointment, but i cannot believe so many are blaming it on luck .

Chelsea 6-0 Wigan

Drogba again, should of let Anelka take it on his hat trick.

Pathetic penalty tbh.

The player went down with ease. Not that it makes 1 bit of a difference

Back