Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
ryangiggs11 is an idiot who gives united funs a bad name.

On Topic: I knew Chelsea Would hammer Wigan today. I've said right from the first month Chelsea had the best chance and they've fully deserved it.

how si it then ok of topic just now rooney got taken down yh no peno drobga peno cheats

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

ryangiggs11 is an idiot who gives united funs a bad name.

On Topic: I knew Chelsea Would hammer Wigan today. I've said right from the first month Chelsea had the best chance and they've fully deserved it.

no am not an idiot am ******* right

well done chelsea, great peformance today, overall you were just abou thebetter side, but you could turn it on when need. congratulations.

on an aside, this is why ancellotti should be manager of the season, not only hav ethey broken united records for most goals in a season (97), they now scored 101 goals in the prem. outstanding for a debut season, and they most likley do the double.

jesus spurs what the **** is wrong with you?

Took 33-1 on a 7-1 scoreline just after half time. Might be time for one of those silly consolation goals and a hat-trick for Drogba?

how si it then ok of topic just now rooney got taken down yh no peno drobga peno cheats

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Grow up! Start acting your age. Chelsea have won the title now, get over it, look forward to next season and start the end-of-season party!

How can man utd not getting a pen , when i point out it wasnt even rooney who got taken down , it was macheda m8 , and how does drogba getting the pen make chelsea cheats , aint the ref the one who awards the pens ?. Plus it wasnt even a pen to macheda the stoke player won the ball

No, youre wrong and youre reasoning is stupid. A lot of teams suffered from bad referee decisiions this year, Arsenal being one, as well as Bayern going through to the final in the CL thanks to an OFFSIDE goal.

Stop whining, look at Chelsea's results, scoring 6 and 5 goals in games with ease. They are superior this season, accept it.

Can someone translate this for me?

Seriously, this whole 'Chelsea cheat' is pathetic and stupid, they obviously haven't cheated and they've deserved to win the league.

Get over it.

refs are in chelsea back pocket end of gotta love macth day banter
mate put a sock in it you're talking rubbish and you make the rest of us look bad. Give chelsea where credit is due FFS

refs are in chelsea back pocket end of gotta love macth day banter

How? you wouldn't be saying that if you were a Chelsea fan, or you were top would you?
Grow up and stop being so Bias, They've been better over the whole season. That's why they're top.

Back