Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
first goal was offside

Not even shocking anymore, thats 3 or 4 offside goals this season that have been allowed to stand, but if that goal wasn't given it would've still been 7-0.

As much as it pains me to say this, well done chelsea:'( (you bastards, lol)

Nope, Premier League runners up.

Yay^^)
Once again I commend Chelsea for one **** of a season
They steamrolled their opponents today,and on other occasions too
However, I am very proud of United's effort after losing Ronado and Tevez

I'm absolutely ******** myself for the Cup Final now.

like i said, congratulations to chelsea, deserved the title after the way they have played this season. dont agree with people like ryangiggs, i no i havent been the best forum member in the past but seriously mate, give it a rest.

on united, can never doubt are lads efforts and am proud of the side after lossing ronaldo and tevez during the summer, we're be back next season though with new players to win that 19th title ;)

once again, well done chelsea, time to party for all your fans.... roll on SOUTH AFRICA, COME ON ENGLAND!

Yay^^)
Once again I commend Chelsea for one **** of a season
They steamrolled their opponents today,and on other occasions too
However, I am very proud of United's effort after losing Ronado and Tevez
at the end of teh day it was the midfield where we lost the title. we've got the best defensive record in the league, and we've scored more goals than in any of the years with ronaldo. If i was SAF i would be having a word with laurent blanc saying "you sell us gourcoff, and you can join him at united in a couple of years". we get a very up and coming midfielder, and in two years we get a very good up and coming manager. everybody wins

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

I'm absolutely ******** myself for the Cup Final now.
im scared for you. you're going to be mauled. horribly

Honestly, this is a great achievement, this proves that not all italian managers are negative, 8-0 is remarkable, they deserve the title

Lets not forget even though chelsea were great 8 today , wigan apart from the first 3 or 4 mins were terrible and not even in the game

right - things to say

1) Chelsea fans, don't get overconfident. We still may lose to Pompey (heaven forbid :S)

2) Fair-play United. They stuck their arses onto our trailer. They deserve credit

3) Bring on the World Cup

and

We won ;)

Lets not forget even though chelsea were great 8 today , wigan apart from the first 3 or 4 mins were terrible and not even in the game

mate seriously stop now, its done, its over, they scored EIGHT goals, give them the credit they deserve

so? chelseas fantastic attacking display and scarily good up front made wigan cringe, silly excuses

Stop what stubbs ive been giving them credit all day im saying wigan were poor which they were
Chelsea deserved the win they were excellent this season at times , u still have to take those 8 chances and make them , and i think the fact they won 8 - 0 under as much pressure as they were is a sign of champions
Also remember wigan lost 9 - 1 to spurs also lol

Last edited:
Stop what stubbs ive been giving them credit all day im saying wigan were poor which they were

yes wigan aren't very good, and quite inconsistent (beat arsenal, chelsea and liverpool (?) and yet wigan are near bottom of the table). so what? whats your point?

Amazes me u cant say a team played poor even though they did without people looking and fishing for arguements

Finally the league is finished. Bring on the World Cup!

What it would say on FM2010 for Chelsea vs Pompey:

"League champions Chelsea have been touted comfortable favourites but will have to be wary of complacency against recently-relegated Portsmouth,according to Sky Bet."

"Both clubs will be doing everything they can to ensure victory."

Back