Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
But like i said season is over cant change not repeatin me self

Not repeating yourself? The irony of that is that you've repeated yourself about 300 times. "Chelsea have cheated! Chelsea have cheated! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Yeah and like is aid they deserved it today and am not goin to keep sayin that and in my eyes they did

100% deserved in my opinion, but I did find it funny how all week the media were talking about whether Lampard would take the first penalty and then let Drogba have the second or whether he'd just give them all to Drogba and then on matchday, you get two penalties.

Thought that was quite weird, although I haven't seen the incidents so I can't say whether they were or weren't. But well done Chelsea, but next season there will be 6 or 7 teams chasing you, not just us so it's going to be VERY difficult for you to retain it.

100% deserved in my opinion, but I did find it funny how all week the media were talking about whether Lampard would take the first penalty and then let Drogba have the second or whether he'd just give them all to Drogba and then on matchday, you get two penalties.

Thought that was quite weird, although I haven't seen the incidents so I can't say whether they were or weren't. But well done Chelsea, but next season there will be 6 or 7 teams chasing you, not just us so it's going to be VERY difficult for you to retain it.

as a Manchester United Supporter, i will happily say there where both Pens

If no one on this site likes what i think towards chelsea i wount change my mind call me all you want they cheated to the league end of yes today they was amazing cant take that from them first goal was offside amazing how drogba got peno and not macheda amazing

This is the problem with football. These fans.

Every team everywhere gets decisions they deserve and ones they don't. I imagine everyone on here can point out at least one time their team was 'cheated' out of a game.

Well done to all the Utd fans who are gracious in defeat. Next year should be interesting with more title contenders than the last few years. But for now...

Come on Chelsea! :P

lampard has been amazing though have tos ay 25 plus goals is it amazing realy

How the **** did chelsea cheat? the same could be said about you guys? a lot of people are suspicious that you score in extra time all the time? RyanGiggs11, you truly make some idiotic points,

If no one on this site likes what i think towards chelsea i wount change my mind call me all you want they cheated to the league end of yes today they was amazing cant take that from them first goal was offside amazing how drogba got peno and not macheda amazing

D'oh, you're your own worst enemy mate lol, we didn't deserve the title this season we played some poor games and chelsea have been exceptional all season, the three 7 nil and one 8 nil result proves that

How the **** did chelsea cheat? the same could be said about you guys? a lot of people are suspicious that you score in extra time all the time? RyanGiggs11, you truly make some idiotic points,

ok half of lampards goal this year were from peno spot yes? half of the goals they made were offside ? and some of the fouls jt did was shocking should have beena clear red at some point? beside that they played very well

ok half of lampards goal this year were from peno spot yes? half of the goals they made were offside ? and some of the fouls jt did was shocking should have beena clear red at some point? beside that they played very well
you would not be saying the same if the decisions went your way, so stop being overly biased

half of lampards goals wer epns ok then he scored 25 or 26 aint he and about 8 of them are pens how is that half just shut up and stop making excuses

You actually make me want to **** punt a nun.

Anyway, on a lighter note, well done Chelsea, I will look forward to the Toon lifting the title next season thanks ;)

well no joe id be happy and i can see why chels fans are but what i was saying is not just chels man u lpool the fa need to look into it for next season so no cheatin and what happen to the rule were only the captain should go to the ref if a foul been done but 4 or 5 players got to him all thease thing need to be looked but this year has be a great season

Last edited:
Great result for Chelsea, fully deserved over the season. Ryangiggs11, grow up. Every team gets their decisions over the season, Manchester United included, forget about and just think how special next year will be when we have won the title by March (6)

any way like i tryed tellin u *** heads what done is done cant change it chelsea won big deal i said what i needed to say

any way like i tryed tellin u *** heads what done is done cant change it chelsea won big deal i said what i needed to say

**** off, just because your biased opinion on how we cheated our way to the league is total bullshit doesn't mean we're all knobheads. Why can't you just admit you're wrong

wtf dose me bein having a biased opinion in you being a *** head ? do you all honastly think i give a *****

This is all i have to say:

1. Howard Webb
2.Vidic's fouls are worse
3.And no where near half were offside.

Back