Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
Chelsea have scored more points over 38 games than we have. On that basis, Chelsea deserve to win the title. We didn't take our chances, most notably vs Burnley away and against Chelsea at home. If you can't beat your title rivals at home then you don't deserve the title, fair play to Ancelotti in his first season in England, he has managed to get the best out of Anelka, and Drogba. Finally, if you can score 7+ goals vs teams in the same division as you on 4 occasions, there can't be any complaints. We will be back next year, but until then... Well done Chelsea :S

You're certainly posting a lot of comments via your phone, ryan_stubbs. :)

This will shock Many people

Well Played Chelsea. You have been awesome all year, Certainly been your Year. I congraluate you on your achievement, Ancelotti you been brilliant, mastered a new league with real style and class.

Just make no mistake about it, we will want our title Back Next year, We are gunning for you.

This will shock Many people

Well Played Chelsea. You have been awesome all year, Certainly been your Year. I congraluate you on your achievement, Ancelotti you been brilliant, mastered a new league with real style and class.

Just make no mistake about it, we will want our title Back Next year, We are gunning for you.

I doubt it'll shock many people, Scott. Nobody seems to take much notice of you anymore. <)

yessss the title is back home love it come on chelsea been the ebst team in england this year by far but well played utd you pushed us all the way and oh yeah is was also good to see drogba win the golden boot and chelsea to get over 100 goals in the league :D

at least we more then liverpool we win 19 times next year still tihnk soem thing got to change next year
You haven't won more than us.

refs are in chelsea back pocket end of gotta love macth day banter
Howard Webb should wear a Man Utd shirt............

ffs ffs we won more then lpool
I could say a lot of things.........

first goal was offside
A massive difference that would of made

Yay^^)
Once again I commend Chelsea for one **** of a season
They steamrolled their opponents today,and on other occasions too
However, I am very proud of United's effort after losing Ronado and Tevez
I thought Tevez was ****? ;)

Fair play to Chelsea and most Man Utd fans (not naming anyone who didn't) for accepting defeat, I know what it feels like after Liverpool's season. Great win though and good luck in the future, Chelsea.
@How the **** has ryangiggs11 not been banned yet :S?

yessss the title is back home love it come on chelsea been the ebst team in england this year by far but well played utd you pushed us all the way and oh yeah is was also good to see drogba win the golden boot and chelsea to get over 100 goals in the league :D
congrats mate. but we want it back next year. youve been warned.

congrats mate. but we want it back next year. youve been warned.

cheers and yeah next season will be very good arsenal look like they will be stronger man utd and chelsea obviously will be up there spurs liverpool and man city will also most likely improve a bit and i really cant wait but first bring on the world cup :D

If no one on this site likes what i think towards chelsea i wount change my mind call me all you want they cheated to the league end of yes today they was amazing cant take that from them first goal was offside amazing how drogba got peno and not macheda amazing

If no one on this site likes what i think towards chelsea i wount change my mind call me all you want they cheated to the league end of yes today they was amazing cant take that from them first goal was offside amazing how drogba got peno and not macheda amazing

lmao if we cheated for this years title then you must of cheated to the last 3 cause how many pens did you have them seasons scored from ronaldo ??

This thread is cruising for a closing lol non stop arguing

How did they cheat to the league? They did the double over the top 4, and showed why they deserved the league by being the best over 38 games. It wasn't just the one game against United that won them the title.

Yep. Macheda not getting a penalty that he didn't deserve anyway, in a game you ended up winning, plus us having 2 goals which shouldn't have counted, but scoring 6 others... Makes a massive difference doesn't it. We haven't cheated. We have been better than you this year. GET OVER IT.

**** ME. NO-ONE cheated at all. not this season, or the 3 united one it,

I think chelsea might if benifited from some decisions this year, but that doesnt mean they cheated,

Lets just say well played chelsea and let them have there moment, Stop being bitter

every utd fan except 1 has congratulated chelsea and hasnt made any excuses and i appreciate them for that but the certain one who is just moaning like a 2 year old really should just shh

This was a great game of football to watch. Can't wait until MOTD tonight.

**** ME. NO-ONE cheated at all. not this season, or the 3 united one it,

I think chelsea might if benifited from some decisions this year, but that doesnt mean they cheated,

Lets just say well played chelsea and let them have there moment, Stop being bitter

this is why you are such a legend scott ;)

You haven't won more than us.

Howard Webb should wear a Man Utd shirt............

I could say a lot of things.........

A massive difference that would of made

I thought Tevez was ****? ;)

Fair play to Chelsea and most Man Utd fans (not naming anyone who didn't) for accepting defeat, I know what it feels like after Liverpool's season. Great win though and good luck in the future, Chelsea.
@How the **** has ryangiggs11 not been banned yet :S?

Come on dude, give the guy a break. This forum is about expressing opinions which is what ryangiggs11 is doing. Your title says 'no stalkers' your obsession with ryangiggs11 is surely bordering on that.
***Sorry for going off topic***

Congrats to chelsea, they deserve the title this season but we'll be back next season then it'll be game on lol ^^)

Back