Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Aston Villa Win

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bitter?

EDIT: And Man U > Chelsea. United top, Chelsea fifth..? oO)

No you ******, Chelsea are the champions you ******, and Chelsea are better, we have a better team and manager LOOOOOL, you're soo sad, beliveing the table

**** off, Chelsea > Man U. Friedel was ****, such a *******, and Man U are ****

it's Manchester United and please do correct me if i'm wrong, United are top, 6 points clear with a game in hand.

on topic, Brad Friedel was superb today, man of the match for me.

Bitter?, it was a fair result and I cba to talk about man utd and chelsea. Fridel was immense as well and kept villa in the game and same points along with some great defending.

24ozyhs.jpg

No you ******, Chelsea are the champions you ******, and Chelsea are better, we have a better team and manager LOOOOOL, you're soo sad, beliveing the table

If the table keeps like this at the end of the league, shall i believe it or not? just to know, because if not... LEEDS will win EPL this year :D

what a R-tard

Sigh. Talk about going from one extreme to the other in a matter of minutes.

Thought we dominated the game without being anywhere near our best, especially in the second half. Villa looked decent going forward in the early stages but as time went on all they really did was lump balls into the box and fair play because it worked in the end.

Paulo got absolutely raped throughout and kept making mistake after mistake. Although I don't rate Bosingwa, atleast he gives us a threat going forward allbeit he can't defend for his life. Thought the two best players on the park were Friedel and Bruma. Numerous top notch saves really kept Villa in it at one point, and as for Bruma, for his first Premier League start at the age of 18 he was fantastic, looking absolutely composed on the ball.

If you look at the match as a whole you could say it was a fair result. Seeing as we were infront with only a matter of minutes to go, it really is gutting to only come away with the point. Poor defending has cost us in the end.

Hopefully Roman sticks with Carlo, things will turn around soon.

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HOULLIER = LEGEND

CLARK = LEGEND

FRIEDEL = GOD

I am quite drunk

Back