• Chelsea Win

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Aston Villa Win

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was impressed with Lichaj in the game against Spurs, I thought he did very well, and was unlucky not to score too. Coped with Bale well, but Malouda is a different kind of player. Should be a good test

Yer the young lad has looked alright, Malouda won't be a natural wide player he will always look to come inside and play. I think if they press Lampard quickly and stop him from pinging balls around and then running into space then i think they will have an excellent chance.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Chelsea team:
Petr Cech
Paulo Ferreira
John Terry
Jeffrey Bruma
Ashley Cole
Ramires
Michael Essien
Frank Lampard
Florent Malouda
Nicholas Anelka
Didier Drogba

going to be 9-1 to Chelsea.

fully deserved goal for Villa.

this referee is a bit yellow card friendly

Ref is pathetic. You just cannot show yellow for every ******* foul.

Get in there YOUNG! 1-1

Ref will not let the game flow. I feel our penalty could have gone either way, but I'll take it :) Should be good if the ref eases up a bit, jeez!

Aston Villa now have 6 yellow cards, seriously out of them 6, i'd say about 2 have been bookable.... ref is a joke.

Essien deserved yellow there. Young had a clear chance to create something there.

Ref's been good. Most of those fouls have deserved yellows, not his fault that they insist on fouling

2-1 Villa!! Oh dear Chelsea, oh dear...

Hahahaha quality!

Chelsea have never been the same since they sacked butch wilkins.

Sacked in the morning.
Your getting sacked in the morning.