Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Aston Villa Win

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Supports: Liverpool..

Jog on. Because my team is doing poorly I'm now not allowed to laugh at other teams misfortunes? If your team were doing as badly as my club are you'd probably be supporting United/City/Any of the other teams above Chelsea in the league now.

would be a fantastic win for villa and ease the pressure on Houllier if they can hold on

Jog on. Because my team is doing poorly I'm now not allowed to laugh at other teams misfortunes? If your team were doing as badly as my club are you'd probably be supporting United/City/Any of the other teams above Chelsea in the league now.
If that was true surely i'd be supporting them now as there above us?

I was just saying you support Lpool dont see how that deserved these horrible comments :'(

If that was true surely i'd be supporting them now as there above us?

I was just saying you support Lpool dont see how that deserved these horrible comments :'(

As badly as we are... I don't see you out on your **** in 9th place.

Can't see how ''Oh dear Chelsea'' is a horrible comment in the slightest...

forget new signings for chelsea, they have got to get the current players performing first

As badly as we are... I don't see you out on your **** in 9th place.

Can't see how ''Oh dear Chelsea'' is a horrible comment in the slightest...
I was refering to the latter comments

fantastic save from big Brad to deny Lampard and Chelsea a second.

****** ****, just turned the match on and was not expecting Villa to be 2-1 up! Come on Villa, hold on.

Who's been the scorers?

Is this just me or you people are actually surprised Villa's winning? The only surprise in here would be if Chelsea won this one. Villa has a good squad , not the best of the managers, but when they play well, its hard to beat them, and Chelsea hasn't been playing well in the last weeks, so its not really a big surprise.

Sure, Essien is quality in any position, but surely you would play him in his strongest position? Totally wasted playing in this role