Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Aston Villa Win

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GET IN! Ciaran Clarke levels for Villa

game of the season for excitement i'd say, Villa deserve no less than a point here!

Thanks a ton Clarke and Albrighton. Saved us from Captain Leader Legend wanking.

for **** sake Chelsea you useless ***** I knew you would concede in injury time ffs ridiculous defending again from the so called champions

for **** sake Chelsea you useless ***** I knew you would concede in injury time ffs ridiculous defending again from the so called champions

Agreed. Stevenage would have held onto that lead ffs!

Anyway, mental game and Villa deserve at least a point. Chelsea better in the second half, just. Friedel was excellent, and Albrighton made up for his mistake by setting up Clark, though he could have scored himself at the end.. oO)

Just lol...

True fan.

Are you really a Chelsea supporter??

*Waits for him to change avatar and remove Chelsea from supported teams*