• Chelsea Win

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Aston Villa Win

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for **** sake Chelsea you useless ***** I knew you would concede in injury time ffs ridiculous defending again from the so called champions

Nothing to do with the quality of the cross from Marc Albrighton and the movement of Clarke? Arguably 2 of the brightest young English players on the Premiership right now?

Consistently play well, score goals and pick up 3 points and keep on doing so. Winning at Bolton, then drawing at home to Villa isn't enough.

Oh, and get Wilkins back by the looks of things.

I know it isnt enough but what im trying to say to Jay Pricey is John Terry went over the top with the celebration cause he thought he had won it and Chelsea would of picked up 6 points in the last two games and maybe go on a good streak of winning games as if they won today the confidence would of been alot higher and the morale

you won last week, shouldnt that have changed your season. simply put chelsea need to put a run togther of 3 or 4 wins to get themselves back on track. Your game is too much about pace and power, with lampard the only real creative spark,

A dramatic goal such as that would have been if we hung on would have been a much bigger win than the one against Bolton. How can you not see this??

A dramatic goal such as that would have been if we hung on would have been a much bigger win than the one against Bolton. How can you not see this??
but performance wise you wouldnt have looked like you have turned a corner. Cant see how a win here would have changed that. Like i said getting a run of wins to stay in touch even when the performance isnt there is much more important, than some symbolic victory had it happened

It would have given you some momentum, certainly, but it's difficult to predict that it would have changed your season. Lampard's return to form will more likely kick start your campaign

Have to say I agree with Jacko. If Chelsea had got the win here, it very well could have been a season changer. Would have been a much bigger win than the Bolton game.

Didn't you also do it in the Arsenal-Chelsea game??? If Chelsea don't deserve to win i will say we didn't deserve to win. I don't care what people think of me i really don't, what ****** me off is small minded people like you saying what you think i would say when you couldnt be further from the truth.

Again, overreacting to a tongue-in-cheek comment. All I said in the Arsenal-Chelsea match thread was that we were the better team, then gave my thoughts on the match. Didn't call you a "******* mug" or "small minded" or ask you not to argue you deserved to win..

OK. I was wrong about what you would say, a lot of fans on here will argue their side deserved to win when they do and don't win, i'm pretty sure I've seen you talk about how it doesn't matter if one team is the better side or have more chances, it's about taking them blah blah.

Stop getting so ****** off when people prove you wrong/argue something against you then if you don't care what people think.

It would have given you some momentum, certainly, but it's difficult to predict that it would have changed your season. Lampard's return to form will more likely kick start your campaign
thats why i think the run is more important than any symbolic victory

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Seriously??? We have City and Spurs left to play at home and have to play Utd twice yet?? Getting abit ahead of yourself i would say.

Seriously? Chelseas poor run hasn't continued like a few games. They seriously starting to lose confidence. When they get home those top teams, they will get beaten, especially when they have United at away too.

If they want to even try bounce back for the title... they gotta get some young blood there, their squad is getting so old. Even Tottenham is looking stronger at the moment.

you won last week, shouldnt that have changed your season. simply put chelsea need to put a run togther of 3 or 4 wins to get themselves back on track. Your game is too much about pace and power, with lampard the only real creative spark.

This. Although I see where Jacko is coming from - it would be a much bigger win that the Bolton one, getting a late winner gives you huge momentum even if the performance wasn't good enough. Not sure about "season changer" though.

Chelsea got too complacent, celebrated like they had won the match when Terry scored. Understandable though because Villa had fallen apart in the final ten minutes.

What a fantastic game, I haven't seen Chelsea's penalty (missed the first 25 minutes) but i've heard it's a foul by Malouda in the first place but we showed great character today and great to see our backline being solid for the most part (forget the fact they scored 3 and just think about how much we cut out around and in the box) and to see Dunne is fine form again was fantastic, I'm pretty sure Clark can play every position on the pitch comfortably too.
Fully deserved the point, had we not been under the cosh for the second half i'd of said we deserved 3.

Also, Heskey is the best striker in the world. Ever.

all in all draw was a fair result, Friedel was a tank, and chelsea dropped points. Happy Days

Seriously? Chelseas poor run hasn't continued like a few games. They seriously starting to lose confidence. When they get home those top teams, they will get beaten, especially when they have United at away too.

If they want to even try bounce back for the title... they gotta get some young blood there, their squad is getting so old. Even Tottenham is looking stronger at the moment.

Their poor run won't last forever, and you can't predict what's going to happen in 3/4 games later in the season. Lampard will find form when he's fitter, and when he's on form, Drogba and co. usually step up to the mark too.

They're not going to win the league this season by putting in young players. Their squad is too old, probably but as seen with Arsenal, a younger team takes a while to get success - OK, it would be a mix of young talent and experience but the point still stands.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

What a fantastic game, I haven't seen Chelsea's penalty (missed the first 25 minutes) but i've heard it's a foul by Malouda in the first place but we showed great character today and great to see our backline being solid for the most part (forget the fact they scored 3 and just think about how much we cut out around and in the box) and to see Dunne is fine form again was fantastic, I'm pretty sure Clark can play every position on the pitch comfortably too.
Fully deserved the point, had we not been under the cosh for the second half i'd of said we deserved 3.

Also, Heskey is the best striker in the world. Ever.

Seems a pity Clark has opted for Ireland. Looks like he'll be a very good player, having been played at CM, CB and LB at some point in the season.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti on his side's dramatic draw with Aston Villa that leaves them fifth in the table, seven points behind leaders Manchester United: "I'm disappointed because we worked very hard in the second half to come back into the game when 2-1 down. We did a fantastic job, we came back and scored to make it 3-2 and everyone thought the game was finished. We needed to win this game. We didn't and now it's more difficult to prepare for the next game."

Their poor run won't last forever, and you can't predict what's going to happen in 3/4 games later in the season. Lampard will find form when he's fitter, and when he's on form, Drogba and co. usually step up to the mark too.

They're not going to win the league this season by putting in young players. Their squad is too old, probably but as seen with Arsenal, a younger team takes a while to get success - OK, it would be a mix of young talent and experience but the point still stands.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Seems a pity Clark has opted for Ireland. Looks like he'll be a very good player, having been played at CM, CB and LB at some point in the season.

Well i agree, i have been a while already 100% sure about the fact that their not going to in the title. But to see them fall from the CL spot would be really weird. However i think it's possible if the current top 4 really keep on their form. It will be a really nice second half of the season.

You can blame Richard Dunne for that, told him he's got more chance of keeping himself in the Ireland team than England

Wheels are coming off, Ancelotti.

Good entertaining game of football though which is what we all like to see eh!

Back