• Draw

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Aston Villa Win

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great result for Villa, shame they couldn't hold on for the 3 points

Brad Friedel was immense today

Very pleased with that result! Wish I'd seen it, but only just got out of bed ):

Aston Villa bringing in young players like Clarke and Albrighton :wub: God what a game, I have to say the JT celebration was a tiny bit over the top..

Unbelievable.
Very good game, Aston Villa deserve credit for a battling display
Lucky to get europa league if we can't see out results like that

Jammy mother*

JT has won it at Stamford Bridge, good save by Friedel but can't keep out the rebound. Undeserved, don't even try and argue you deserve that CJACKO

Why the **** are you quoting me when i haven't even said anything?? Get a ******* life you mug.

On the whole Villa deserved a point simple as that and Friedel deserved all 3 by himself. Would have been abit harsh if we won through the Terry goal but i wouldn't have complained. We are taking too long to get started in games, there is no question the passion is still there and the ability. How right i was about Kalou being a better sub, soon as he came on he created chance after chance. He should have started Bosingwa and Sturridge insted of Ferreira and Anelka but never mind. Before people start slamming me i think you should look on page 2 and see me saying i thought people were writting Villa off too much and it would be tighter than people think. Biggest plus today was Lampard, looked absolutely immense and near back to his best with his passing and ability to arrive late in the box.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Aston Villa bringing in young players like Clarke and Albrighton :wub: God what a game, I have to say the JT celebration was a tiny bit over the top..

Not really, if we went on to win the game it could have changed our season?

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Haha, City, United, Arsenal and Spurs for the CL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously??? We have City and Spurs left to play at home and have to play Utd twice yet?? Getting abit ahead of yourself i would say.

Unbelievable.
Very good game, Aston Villa deserve credit for a battling display
Lucky to get europa league if we can't see out results like that

Nice to see a gracious Chelsea fan on here. I think Villa deserved a point for their efforts today

Changed your season? I think Chelsea need to do a lot more than get a win against a team near the relegation zone to change their season.

One last thing i will say is this is the reason why the PremierLeague is the best, most exciting league in the world.

Changed your season? I think Chelsea need to do a lot more than get a win against a team near the relegation zone to change their season.

A winner in the last minute of a game by our captain could have been a season changer simple as that.

Why the **** are you quoting me when i haven't even said anything?? Get a ******* life you mug.

On the whole Villa deserved a point simple as that and Friedel deserved all 3 by himself. Would have been abit harsh if we won through the Terry goal but i wouldn't have complained. We are taking too long to get started in games, there is no question the passion is still there and the ability. How right i was about Kalou being a better sub, soon as he came on he created chance after chance. He should have started Bosingwa and Sturridge insted of Ferreira and Anelka but never mind. Before people start slamming me i think you should look on page 2 and see me saying i thought people were writting Villa off too much and it would be tighter than people think. Biggest plus today was Lampard, looked absolutely immense and near back to his best with his passing and ability to arrive late in the box.

Firstly, I didn't quote you. Or pretend to quote you. Or anything like that. I simply predicted (wrongly) that you would claim Chelsea deserved the win if JT had won it, because you usually argue that it's about taking chances and the winner always deserves it because that's what they've done when as you admit yourself now, Villa were the better side.

Second, don't call me a "******* mug" and overreact, then expect people not to "bully" you, if you're randomly rude to other people, you can expect people won't respect you and your opinions as much.

and to do more what do they need to start doing? winning games and getting a win today would of been a good result for Chelsea and 2 more points then what they picked up

A winner in the last minute of a game by our captain could have been a season changer simple as that.

I'm not saying that there was anything wrong with it, I love dramatic celebrations unless they're against United, I just thought it was a bit OTT, but well done to Terry.. it was a great finish from a centre back and he showed his passion for the club, I just think that "season changer" is the wrong phrase, I would call it more of a morale boosting victory. (if it had been a victory that is)

and to do more what do they need to start doing? winning games and getting a win today would of been a good result for Chelsea and 2 more points then what they picked up

Consistently play well, score goals and pick up 3 points and keep on doing so. Winning at Bolton, then drawing at home to Villa isn't enough.

Oh, and get Wilkins back by the looks of things.

Firstly, I didn't quote you. Or pretend to quote you. Or anything like that. I simply predicted (wrongly) that you would claim Chelsea deserved the win if JT had won it, because you usually argue that it's about taking chances and the winner always deserves it because that's what they've done when as you admit yourself now, Villa were the better side.

Second, don't call me a "******* mug" and overreact, then expect people not to "bully" you, if you're randomly rude to other people, you can expect people won't respect you and your opinions as much.

Didn't you also do it in the Arsenal-Chelsea game??? If Chelsea don't deserve to win i will say we didn't deserve to win. I don't care what people think of me i really don't, what ****** me off is small minded people like you saying what you think i would say when you couldnt be further from the truth.

you won last week, shouldnt that have changed your season. simply put chelsea need to put a run togther of 3 or 4 wins to get themselves back on track. Your game is too much about pace and power, with lampard the only real creative spark,