• Everton Win - Extra Time

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Chelsea Win - Penaltys

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Everton Win - Penaltys

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anelka has already given me enough reasons to hate him stupid bald headed *****. What kind of penalty was that he didnt even make a run up basicly chipped it to Howard french ******. The sooner he is no longer in a Chelsea shirt the better.

First time Chelsea faced a decent side before semi final and they are out. Excellent.

Arsenal rejects rubbish at penalties? :D

Wow is Chelsea going to do much this year

Amazing

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

anelka has already given me enough reasons to hate him stupid bald headed *****. What kind of penalty was that he didnt even make a run up basicly chipped it to howard french ******. The sooner he is no longer in a chelsea shirt the better.

looool!!

I cheered for Everton for the whole much, got really ****** when Lampard scored, happiness ++ now :p

Anelka has already given me enough reasons to hate him stupid bald headed *****. What kind of penalty was that he didnt even make a run up basicly chipped it to Howard french ******. The sooner he is no longer in a Chelsea shirt the better

If it wasn't for Anelka you would have been out before the penalties my friend, don't you forget who crossed the ball in your goal...

Chelsea is out of the FA cup and the carling cup

no way chelsea gonna win the Premier or the champions what a bad season for them |)

It's all Carlo Ancelotti ... but I'm soooo glad ! Long time ago, until Abramovic came in club ... they were one of my favorite teams ... but like I said, ' Long time ago '... EVERTON :wub:

Happy, happy day :p
CJACKO, how are you mate :p ?

I actually wanted Chelsea to progress here, just to divide their attention.

Ah well.

I cheered for Everton for the whole much, got really ****** when Lampard scored, happiness ++ now :p

If it wasn't for Anelka you would have been out before the penalties my friend, don't you forget who crossed the ball in your goal...

He didnt score the goal or get the assist though and one cross wont change my mind on him.

Season is basically over for chelsea, EVERTOOOOOON as a united fan im delighted!! :D

Carlo Ancelotti is a gd manager but this season at the beginning chelsea were destroying, but they got into a sticky bad patch and aint got out, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA lol.

What if copenhagen beat them, i think ancelotti will get the sack then :L

Just 2 say, Baines scored a screamer, then missed a sitter, fa cup full of shockers! :D

Anelkas a ******, but i think thats 7 peno shootouts in a row we've lost..

He didnt score the goal or get the assist though and one cross wont change my mind on him.

That's ridiculous. Since he isn't in the scoresheet he's ****? Cut the guy some slack, will you...

Suspicious amount of votes for Everton to win on penaltys in the poll ? XD

Anelka has already given me enough reasons to hate him stupid bald headed *****. What kind of penalty was that he didnt even make a run up basicly chipped it to Howard french ******. The sooner he is no longer in a Chelsea shirt the better.

what kind of fan are you?

LOL...i seriously start to belive Chelsea will be outside the top 4 at the end of the season. When will Ancelotti get sacked? :D

Lol at all the people voting Everton win in penalties, in the poll. I personally voted Chelsea win in ET. That was at half time in Extra time.....

To be fair to Anelka he's gotten away with that run up in pens a few times this season but I think it was stupid and the same for Ashley Cole, made it look as if they weren't interested and just wanted the game over with.

Muahahahaha! Chelsea out of FA Cup. Good fighting spirit away from home, Everton.

Season is basically over for chelsea, EVERTOOOOOON as a united fan im delighted!! :D

Carlo Ancelotti is a gd manager but this season at the beginning chelsea were destroying, but they got into a sticky bad patch and aint got out, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA lol.

What if copenhagen beat them, i think ancelotti will get the sack then :L

Just 2 say, Baines scored a screamer, then missed a sitter, fa cup full of shockers! :D

From my point of view, Copenhagen has a lot chance to beat Chelsea. If somebody have watched them against Barcelona ... they are not team like they were before, everyone should be carefull against them . LET'S GO COPENHAGEN ! (H)