• Everton Win - Extra Time

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Chelsea Win - Penaltys

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Everton Win - Penaltys

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This should provide a massive boost in confidence for the rest of the squad goin into the remainder of the season, and the fans. We have to do this in the remaining games-just fight and fight and fight. They've shown they can take the best on and win, and there can't be any more excuses from the players now. They need to carry this over

Everton must of fancied there chances in penaltys. Chelseas' seventh penalty shootout loss in a row..

We beat Man Utd on penaltys in the Community Shield last season.

Happy, happy day :p
CJACKO, how are you mate :p ?

Why does some muppet always call out for me?? Seriously grow up

On the whole fully deserved for the better side of Merseyside. Ancelotti is making a serious error here and its trying to change to a 4-diamond-2 formation just to fit both Drogba and Torres. With that your width has to come from our fullbacks but with only 2 attacking its easy for the other side to mark them out the game just like Neville and Baines done today. But with a 4-3-3 Neville and Baines would have had Cole and Ferreira + anouther to deal with. This side needs width simple as that, and Anelka gave us that when he came on and look where our goal came from??

People shouldnt be slating Cole and Anelka for the penaltys misses as it can happen., I at the moment am fuming with Ivanovic for giving away a stupid free-kick that late on in a game against a side that oozes quality in set-pieces. I would also know what Chelsea have done to Baines because he seems to really up his game against Chelsea.

Hugely dissapointed because we could have been the first team to win the FA Cup 3 years in a row since the 1880's but then again i suppose its not fair hogging the FA Cup. 3 times in the last 4 years we have won it so lets give someone else a go. Another possative is that our game against Utd wont be re-scheduled again so we can get that out the way.

Simple, if Carlo sticks with this 4-diamond-2 formation then Chelsea will finish 5th or even lower and he will be sacked. I can see it Carlo so im begging you dont be a stubourn old man like that Wenger bloke down the road and revert back to a 4-4-2 and just bite the bullet every game and leave one of either Drogba and Torres out. UTC.

Even though I dislike Everton more than Chelsea, I'm over the moon at the fact Chelsea's season is going down the *******, 4th place isn't looking bright atm.

Even though I dislike Everton more than Chelsea, I'm over the moon at the fact Chelsea's season is going down the *******, 4th place isn't looking bright atm.

We lost in the FA Cup lot the league? We are still the same ammount of points behind the Spuds.

wooooo hoooooo

Chelsea are out Lol its gets Worse for Chelsea ha ha:D

We lost in the FA Cup lot the league? We are still the same ammount of points behind the Spuds.

Never mentioned any of that,

edit: I mentioned their season going down hill, which it is, the team is playing worse and now Spurs seem the most likely, imo, to qualify for the CL.

I think people shouldn't write Chelsea off. They can still have an influence on the outcome of the Prem title

Sorry but answer me this

Why did torres leave to a team not guarenteed a trophy this year, not guarenteed top 4 and having a worse run of form than liverpool have had all season?

since the first 7-10 games chelsea have been awful... just makes no sense

Sorry but answer me this

Why did torres leave to a team not guarenteed a trophy this year, not guarenteed top 4 and having a worse run of form than liverpool have had all season?

Don't complain, we got 50 million for a crocked player :D

Sorry but answer me this

Because the revamp at Liverpool will take longer than Chelsea getting back on track thats why. He also has been let down by people at Liverpool. And recent results or not in current time Chelsea are a better team than Liverpool.

Sorry but answer me this

Chelsea are the better team. End of.

Just because they are on a run of form doesn't mean they aren't an excellent side. Chelsea were good today and any other day it could have been 3 or 4.

Don't complain, we got 50 million for a crocked player :D

No, Newcastle got 35million and Ajax got 20million. Money went staight back out. What you should say is. Don't complain we got Carroll and Suarez for a crocked player.

i went to the stadium, chelsea had much more options

No, Newcastle got 35million and Ajax got 20million. Money went staight back out. What you should say is. Don't complain we got Carroll and Suarez for a crocked player.

We got the money, and spent it on others.

Sorry but answer me this

Well Chelsea DID have a better chance of the prem, fa cup and obviously the champs league but although were not winning any this season we are still further than Liverpool in all of them..

Yeah Carlo, don't be a stubborn old man like that Wenger bloke! Who incidentally has never dropped out of the top 4. Anyway OT well done Everton.

Never mentioned any of that,

edit: I mentioned their season going down hill, which it is, the team is playing worse and now Spurs seem the most likely, imo, to qualify for the CL.

I dont think the result today will play any part in whether we get CL spot or not.

Yeah Carlo, don't be a stubborn old man like that Wenger bloke! Who incidentally has never dropped out of the top 4. Anyway OT well done Everton.
Who incidentally hasnt won a trophy for 6 years!

We havent finished out the top 4 since 2002.