• Everton Win - Extra Time

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Chelsea Win - Penaltys

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Everton Win - Penaltys

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why sack Ancelotti? He's not responsible for player performances? Be a mistake. An FA Cup match shouldn't require the players to be motivated by a manager. The trophy should be enough motivation surely

That's ridiculous. Since he isn't in the scoresheet he's ****? Cut the guy some slack, will you...

did I say all because he didnt score this game I hate him I havent liked him basicly since h joined Chelsea I have never been found of him his a grumpy sulky ***** who 9 out of 10 games does hardly anything.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

what kind of fan are you?

A very ****** off one

Chelsea going back a decade at the moment!

did I say all because he didnt score this game I hate him I havent liked him basicly since h joined Chelsea I have never been found of him his a grumpy sulky ***** who 9 out of 10 games does hardly anything.
You've just described Fernando Torres this season.

Chelsea will recover, this is not a bad loss, if you take note from last season's performances against Everton, they only got one point, so I don't think it's too bad losing on penalties in the cup personally :S

Unlucky Chelsea, great goal by Baines to equalize and some good penalties too. This could be the end of Chelsea's season but it's too early to tell. Great game overall and there should have been more goals in it/ Deserved win for Everton as well.

Why sack Ancelotti? He's not responsible for player performances? Be a mistake. An FA Cup match shouldn't require the players to be motivated by a manager. The trophy should be enough motivation surely

I think only Carlo can buy Benayoun for £5.5m, and Ramires is good player, but €22 million ?? I hope Torres will continue with poor form ! and if everything goes as my GENIUS mind think ... Chelsea will lose Champions League place ! hahaha (H) But, I would rather to see them in CL then ******* City ...

Chelsea will recover, this is not a bad loss, if you take note from last season's performances against Everton, they only got one point, so I don't think it's too bad losing on penalties in the cup personally :S

Well considering the league title is basicly gone and the Champions league looks very unlikely given Chelseas form this season the fans wouldnt mind winning the fa cup again.

Well considering the league title is basicly gone and the Champions league looks very unlikely given Chelseas form this season the fans wouldnt mind winning the fa cup again.

Never thought you'd beat Everton tbh, you just can't seem to beat them these last few years :S. A bit of luck with the good teams going out in the Champions League, then all is forgiven personally

From my point of view, Copenhagen has a lot chance to beat Chelsea. If somebody have watched them against Barcelona ... they are not team like they were before, everyone should be carefull against them . LET'S GO COPENHAGEN ! (H)

If Copenhagen play the way they played against Barcelona,Chelsea would be doomed

Btw this have been a week full of shocks XD

If Copenhagen play the way they played against Barcelona,Chelsea would be doomed

Btw this have been a week full of shocks XD

Thats why I love the FA Cup, Everton in or not. Just the shocks and seeing the underdogs going through. The old David v Goliath scenario

Seems most people are blaming Anelka and not Cole.

So on behalf of all Ashley Cole haters:

WHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-YOU-MASSIIVVE-***** (H)

Obviously happy Chelsea are out. Think they deserved to win with the chances they had and on another day could have been 3 or 4.

Seems most people are blaming Anelka and not Cole.

So on behalf of all Ashley Cole haters:

WHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-YOU-MASSIIVVE-***** (H)

Obviously happy Chelsea are out. Think they deserved to win with the chances they had and on another day could have been 3 or 4.
More like another month!

I'm actually not looking forward to Tuesday now.