• Kobenhavn win in Extra Time

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Chelsea win on Penalties

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Kobenhavn win on Penalties

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expect Kobenhavn to be competitive over the 2 legs they really impressed me in the group stages. They are a club on the way up anyway imo! Seen a a documentary thing a few months ago and they seem to be going about everything in the right way and slowly beginning to make their mark.

got a feeling we're going out. =[

3-1 on aggregate.

many big teams have failed dominated København at parken, and with the team we got now, and the form chelsea are at, i could see København win 1-0, 2-0 perhaps, and draw at stamford, no matter what, København should be proud, first danish team in history to be there!

Copenaghen i have seen the future an Copenaghen wil beat Chelsea (A)

i can see the way you're thinking abut this. It could well be a welcome distraction, although, having gone out the Cup there may be even more pressure on

what chelsea needs to know is that FCK, dares to play football, they are not just gonna pack em up, but if they can break up their defense, which probably can be real hard, they will have loads of trouble

Im not being defensive. I just think to him there is more pressure for him to play well and score in the PL than the CL. The Kobenhavn fans wont be signing "what a waste of money" every time he mis controlls the ball etc. He will feel less pressure thats for sure and so will Chelsea, a CL game is just what we need.

What if they come up with banners like this. And also Cluj DJ played "Glory Glory ManUtd" song in that match XD

I think atmosphere will be hostile and there will abuses thrown at few players.

xcubgo.jpg

Copenhagen through. Chelsea season out of control.

I hope anyway :p

im suprised at the amount of negativity from the chelsea fans !
im goin for a 5-0 scoreline to Chelsea over the two legs, with Torres scoring his first :)

Chelsea will win, 2-0 me thinks - just can't see them losing to this quality of opposition (not that they're bad, it's just that they're the worst team in the comp now)

I have added a little more to the OP and changed my prediction. Team news will be on here shortly.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Didier Drogba on the bench again, confirmed.

if we play zanka and ottesen in defence, and ndoye and santin up top, i guess it'll be 3-0, ndoye, santin assist, claudemir, and zohore comming from bench

Chelsea starting line-up:
Petr Cech
Jose Bosingwa
Branislav Ivanovic
John Terry
Ashley Cole
Michael Essien
Ramires
Frank Lampard
Nicolas Anelka
Fernando Torres
Florent Malouda

Subs:
Ross Turnbull
Didier Drogba
Jon Obi Mikel
Yuri Zhirkov
Paulo Ferreira
Salomon Kalou
Josh McEachran

Much stronger bench for Chelsea, really good to see.

Strong Chelsea side, but Torres will miss a sitter and Copenhagen will get a 1-0 win with Jespar Gronkjaer to score the winner ;)

which joker predicted chelsea on penalties... if it goes to penalties i can safely bet on anelka missing :D

FC Kobenhavn starting line-up:
Johan Wiland
Zdenek Pospech
Claudemir
William Kvist
Jesper Gronkjaer
Cesar Santin
Dame N'Doye
Mikael Antonsson
Oscar Wendt
Mithias Jorgensen
Christian Bolanos