• Kobenhavn win in Extra Time

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Chelsea win on Penalties

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Kobenhavn win on Penalties

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great result in a game that we could have easily lost. The performace was pretty decent, not amazing as at times we looked sloppy but we will take alot away from this win. Anelka was immense today and its another reason why he should be a striker not a winger of an attaking midfielder. Torres lookes very sharp today with Anelka but once Drogba came on he seemed to dissapear which tells me they do not click together.

All in all im very happy and we should easily see the 2nd leg out. A week until our next game at home against Utd and i would quite happily do Arsenal a favour. Also with the result at Bloomfield Road tonight has been a very good result for Chelsea. Happy days UTC!!!
they are too similar. in every partnership one striker needs to be more of a provider, anelka is much more a provider (amazing how a player can change) than didier is

they are too similar. in every partnership one striker needs to be more of a provider, anelka is much more a provider (amazing how a player can change) than didier is

Exacly what me and my brother were saying to each other just a matter of 20mins ago. Torres and Drogba get in each others way but Anelka roams around so Torres is left in space. I would be very shocked if he didnt go with Anelke and Torres this time next week against Utd.

I think that Kobenhavn's keeper wasn't too fortunate on the goals, specially the first one, he should have stopped that shot that went almost in the centre of the goal.

Am I the only one who thinks that?

I think that Kobenhavn's keeper wasn't too fortunate on the goals, specially the first one, he should have stopped that shot that went almost in the centre of the goal.

Am I the only one who thinks that?

No your right mate he shoud have done better. I think the pace put it in, 2 good finishes by Nico though.

2nd leg team news, milestones and 1st leg highlights and more now added in op.

Kobenhavn to win 3-0 after extra time. Claudemir and N'Doye get goals in the last 30 minutes and then Gronkjaer clinches it in extra time.

SSN reporting that Torres may be dropped in commers. Ancelotti has already said he wants to rotate. It will either be Torres and Kalou upfront or Anelka and Drogba, just my prediction and from watching training this week.

Torres needs to play, he needs that goal for his confidence and to get him going

Torres needs to play, he needs that goal for his confidence and to get him going

Yer i agree, Torres and Kalou looked ok together in our last game over 9 days ago away at Blackpool. They have been playing together in training matches so i hope he goes with Kalou and Torres. Also hope McEachran gets a start/some decent amount of minutes.

Are you All dumb or something? The first match is played how Can you even dó first and second leg then. Lol at that

Torres on the bench

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Obi Mikel starts too.

Chelsea Squad:
Cech
Bosingwa
Ivanovic
Terry
Cole
Ramires
Mikel Obi
Lampard
Zhirkiov
Lampard
Anelka
Drogba

Subs:
Turnbull
Essien
Torres
Malouda
Ferreira
Kalou
McEachran

Love SSN "TORRES DROPPED"!!!! They make things sound so much worse than they are.

Strong squad, but tie is all but over really. Chelsea will have too much for them again & go through comfortably.

was there a minute silence at stamford like their was at bernebeu?