• Kobenhavn win in Extra Time

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Chelsea win on Penalties

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Kobenhavn win on Penalties

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to see a semi decent bench for the first time in a while... hope a CB doesn't get injured though.

Didier Drogba not out with the rest of the squad warming up.. sounds like someone is sulking!

I think tonights game will be a low scoring draw. 0-0 or 1-1, but I think Chelsea will go through to the next round.

Anelka - 17 mins after Gronkjaer gives the ball away on the half way line.

1-0 Chelsea.

Nikooooo, good bit of play from Torres with the reverse pass earlier hes looking lively think he'll get his first goal tonight.

Torres has looked good tonight.

Bad first touch for his chance, but he's made some good positive runs and played some good passes. Looks like he's beginning to settle in.

Torres has looked good tonight.

Bad first touch for his chance, but he's made some good positive runs and played some good passes. Looks like he's beginning to settle in.
he just needs time. but too many people are very short termist in their thinking

good start, even better now spurs are behind. =]

Need to play quicker if we want another, far too slow!

Really good Nico finish. Easily deserve the 1-0 lead and we havent looked in danger as of yet. Nando looks alot sharper with Nico upfront with him. UTC

2-0 Nelks again and decent effort from Nando unlucky!

Wasn't too sure with the change in formation when I first heard about it, but it certainly did work well.

Thought the whole team played well on and off the ball. Anelka's goals were superb and I thought Torres was also good tonight, he did everything but score in the end.

Good solid result, two away goals. Surely can't throw it away now. :)

Torres seems to have no confidence he had many chances today and never really took them well

Torres seems to have no confidence he had many chances today and never really took them well
torres played very well today, was just unlucky with the finishing, the goals will come, more importantly for chelsea, the performance was there from him

Great result in a game that we could have easily lost. The performace was pretty decent, not amazing as at times we looked sloppy but we will take alot away from this win. Anelka was immense today and its another reason why he should be a striker not a winger of an attaking midfielder. Torres lookes very sharp today with Anelka but once Drogba came on he seemed to dissapear which tells me they do not click together.

All in all im very happy and we should easily see the 2nd leg out. A week until our next game at home against Utd and i would quite happily do Arsenal a favour. Also with the result at Bloomfield Road tonight has been a very good result for Chelsea. Happy days UTC!!!