• Kobenhavn win in Extra Time

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Chelsea win on Penalties

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Kobenhavn win on Penalties

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
******* some Kobenhavn fans were signing through the 1 min silence for Japan ******* disgraceful. " Loved the Chelsea fan that shouted "shut up *****" to them.

Heard some insensitive bastards screaming over it on the radio though sadly. Bastards

Yeah I was being sarcastic.. I don't see what's so hard about being quiet for a mark of respect. Idiots

Yeah I was being sarcastic.. I don't see what's so hard about being quiet for a mark of respect. Idiots

Made me so angry hearing it mate it really did. Loved the Chelsea fan who shouted "shut up *****" to them. So disrespecful its unreal

Im a massive fan of the Copenhagen kit!
And, singing/talking through a min silence is so disrespecful! C*nts, whichever side it was

Wasn't just at Stamford Bridge, Lyon fans booed tonight as did Marseille last night.

Wasn't just at Stamford Bridge, Lyon fans booed tonight as did Marseille last night.

Whoever does it, they're disrespectful scumbags without any soul. Nothing more. Quite obviously not human.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Is it me, or was Anelka level and not off-side?

I thought he was level mate.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

What a great move, deserved a goal.

Is that the chelsea fans singing ? Have been singing non stop creating a very good atmosphere.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Superb save by the keeper, Zhirkov is playing really well recently aswell eh ?

O man, should be 2-0 by now. Great play again. Some really incisive, fluid passing going on

good god what a free kick that was. great effort

Great free-kick. We need a goal to kill this off. Torres on the bench mate.