• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Common leave your biases behind, do you really think Liverpool could upset Chelsea at Stamford Bridge? If so please explain yourselfs.

Playing against someone in training, is completely different to playing against someone in a game.
So, both arguments are invalid :)

Liverpool to win hopefully.

I'm sure everyone in the world thinks they can deal with Torres. Just like I think I could defend against Nani because on the left he cuts inside an shoots an on the right he dribbles to the byline. But if anything thinking we know how to stop him might lead to distraction and abit of over confidence.

Carra just give him a right boot in the 1st minute.

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Common leave your biases behind, do you really think Liverpool could upset Chelsea at Stamford Bridge? If so please explain yourselfs.

Because anyone can beat anyone in the Premier League.

Do you think its a dead cert? Please explain yourself.

I'm really looking forward to the game, I've been doing what I can around the house just so my mother will let me watch it on the big TV downstairs, she normally watches ****** Sunday TV. I'd normally just watch the games on my TV but with game like this the bigger the better.. It's got potential to be one of the best games of the season.

I don't think Cole will even get onto the pitch, and if he does it'll be towards the end of the game just for the simple fact it's against his old team, but he does deserve a warm welcome back. He did an awful lot for your club.

Well i hope you get to watch it on the big screen lol. Yer Cole done so much for the club and i hope all the Chelsea fans (although i dout it) will remember this and not boo him.

Playing against someone in training, is completely different to playing against someone in a game.
So, both arguments are invalid :)

I understand what you mean, but it must give the Liverpool defenders a little confidence knowing they have played against him before (even if it is just training).

Although, it is Torres so it'll be hard to guess what to expect from him.

Well i hope you get to watch it on the big screen lol. Yer Cole done so much for the club and i hope all the Chelsea fans (although i dout it) will remember this and not boo him.

I don't think they really have a reason to 'boo' him? Non that I can think of anyway.

We're playing our best football all season, we have confidence and belief, we're a team always up for the big games, we beat Chelsea earlier this season is worse form under a God awful manager...

We're playing our best football all season, we have confidence and belief, we're a team always up for the big games, we beat Chelsea earlier this season is worse form under a God awful manager...

Your first few points are the same for Chelsea too lets not forget. Liverpool are also 18th in the away form table this season.

get your plazzyflags ready

2-2
suarez gerrard
lampard drogba

i do hope torres scores though, just to see how he celebrates, but by the time he has the chance to score carragher will have already snapped the **** in half

Your first few points are the same for Chelsea too lets not forget. Liverpool are also 18th in the away form table this season.

You know as well as anyone else the awful away form was down to Woy's negativity.

get your plazzyflags ready

2-2
suarez gerrard
lampard drogba

i do hope torres scores though, just to see how he celebrates, but by the time he has the chance to score carragher will have already snapped the **** in half

Can't help but laugh at your username!

this game gonna be remembered. let see if chelsea can get something out of torres

3-0 to Chelsea
Torres (45', 84', 90')

This game has Suarez goal written all over it. (Random comment)

I would like to see how Gerrard and Suarez plays. Gerrard will be motivated and raring to go. I can see few nasty tackles in this game. Hope Liverpool somehow nick this.

2-2. Or 2-1 to someone.

Judas will definitely score.

Last edited:
Terry calls for good reception for Joe Cole. I wondor is the Liverpool fans do the same for Torres.....maybe not.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6721488,00.html

Joe Cole and Fernando Torres left their clubs in very different ways, you know that aswell as anyone. I have said it before and I'll say it again, I'd never boo Torres although I know the majority of Liverpool fans will. Besides I highly doubt Joe Cole will get any playing time, he's ****.

Joe Cole and Fernando Torres left their clubs in very different ways, you know that aswell as anyone. I have said it before and I'll say it again, I'd never boo Torres although I know the majority of Liverpool fans will. Besides I highly doubt Joe Cole will get any playing time, he's ****.

I know its different, Joe Cole was a Chelsea fan and turned down signing a extention on his contract for an extra 10k a week. Both cases are bad.

Obviously I'm hoping for a Liverpool win and a Fernando Torres leg break.

I think it's gonna be a draw.

Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool - Torres x2 / Kuyt, Meireles.

Highly entertaining draw, with Torres scoring early, then Kuyt scoring quickly after. Torres to score again after about an hour and Meireles to score late on to earn Liverpool a deserved point.

At least I hope anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.