Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see a few red cards this game.

Carra, torres and Essien to get sent off.

2-1 at FT

Suarez, Gerrard - Lampard

Come on Liverpool !
I say Chelsea are getting cocky since they signed Torres but I think Liverpool are all going to rally together and do everything they can to prove Torres wrong. Liverpool 3-1 Chelsea

1-0 Liverpool.

90th Minute - Lampard.. into Drogba, PUTS THROUGH TORRESS..*SLIPS*.. he's lost it! Reina knocks up forward, Gerrard.. over the top.. SUAREZZZ Liverpool win it.

like a Arsenal fan i know what Chelsea can do when they are in formXD and liverpool still struggeling gonna be tight but chelsea are more effective

CHELSEA-LIVERPOOL
4-1
drogba (15) (26)
carrol (52)
anelka (72)
torres (88)

The result depends on how focused the back four are - they've been the weak link this season, apart from Hodgson obviously. If they can do a job & the midfielders are up for it......could be a close one. Getting stuck into the traitor with extreme predjudice won't harm the cause either.

This game could well be a classic, the Torres factor is going to have an impact and both teams have been getting much better over the past few weeks. Could be a bit of a goalfest.

3-3

Obviously I'm hoping for a Liverpool win and a Fernando Torres leg break.

I think it's gonna be a draw.

Don't be sick, guy. Don't wish a leg break on him, just a long, long, long loss of form - like Shevchenko had - that way Chelski will be forced to carry a passenger for evermore or lose massive face.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Torres will kill Liverpool. Sorry pool fans :(

No worries - as long as Messi kills Real.

Have to laugh at the poll results at the moment. Wasn't at all surprised.

Anyway, I think it will be a close game which can go either way. Both teams have started to hit a bit of form and with a few new signings each (Obviously Carroll is injured), I have a feeling one of them will inspire their side to victory. Which one I don't know.

There is me thinking Cole. left as he wasnt starting for Chelski.

And Torres went to Chelsea because he was promised Champions League football and challenging for the title, wso he left for champ league footy and title challenge, just like Cole left for first team football (which he hasn't had much of)

I hope Chelsea lose, not out of annoyance but just to so that Abramovic can understand that problems cant always be fixed by waving your cheque book

Torres, make Chelsea proud son and prove to us that ur still the most feared finisher in Europe

I know its different, Joe Cole was a Chelsea fan and turned down signing a extention on his contract for an extra 10k a week. Both cases are bad.

Cole was a benchwarmer at Chelsea, hardly left for the money.

And Torres went to Chelsea because he was promised Champions League football and challenging for the title, wso he left for champ league footy and title challenge, just like Cole left for first team football (which he hasn't had much of)

there me thinking Torres said on the 9th January he was staying at Liverpool.... Until a pay hyke was offered.... Just a thought. And what has torres got to do With Joe Cole.

Status
Not open for further replies.