• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool to win please. :) 1-0. Suarez.

Amazed how many people have chosen Liverpool in the poll.

Probably wishful thinking more than anything. Although it could go either way. I'll be there, cheering my heart out. CAMANNN LADS!!

Saying that, I voted for us.

Probably wishful thinking more than anything. Although it could go either way. I'll be there, cheering my heart out. CAMANNN LADS!!

Maybe because of the sheer volume of Liverpool fans on this site?

Anyway, I'll see you there mate! (K)

there me thinking Torres said on the 9th January he was staying at Liverpool.... Until a pay hyke was offered.... Just a thought. And what has torres got to do With Joe Cole.

Maybe because Joe Cole was brought into the conversation? And Torres wanted to leave when he heard Chelsea were after him, not money, the opportunity of champions league football and challenging for the title. If Torres was all about money he wouldn't have stayed at A.Madrid as long as he did!

We're probably perceived as no threat to the CL places this season, whereas Chelski are, hence the poll results so far. I voted for a draw.

Gone for a Chelsea win.

Although Liverpool have had a resurgence in form, it comes against Stoke, Wolves and Fulham and they didn't exactly win convincingly against Fulham. However, I admit Chelsea haven't played some great teams but they have a home advantage. I just think they will be too much against Liverpool. Especially if it's Kyriakos and Skrtel as the centre half's.

see u there too son, here is a clue to how to find me

I will one of the sheer number of lads wearing the No. 9 Shirt:wub:

Cole was a benchwarmer at Chelsea, hardly left for the money.
actually he was demanding a substansial pay rise, one not matching his role as a rotation player/lack of fitness and playing

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

2-1 chelsea, much as i'd rather a liverpool win, either it will be a great game to watch

Maybe because Joe Cole was brought into the conversation? And Torres wanted to leave when he heard Chelsea were after him, not money, the opportunity of champions league football and challenging for the title. If Torres was all about money he wouldn't have stayed at A.Madrid as long as he did!

He said Joe cole left for an extra 10k, which was bullshit. So i said that wasnt true, you then brought Torres into my Post. So again he has nothing to do with Why cole left chelsea.... And If torres had any loyalty he would of at least seen out this season, as he has spent most of it, picking up a nice pay check whilst sitting in the treatment room.

That's probably it!

See you there babes, I'll be there in my Judas #9 shirt ;)

I voted for a draw, i can see it being a 1-1 with Torres scoring a late goal.

2-1 Liverpool

They seem a team rejuvenated, I hope torres scores that won't go down well.

Cole was a benchwarmer at Chelsea, hardly left for the money.

Cole played 183 league games for Chelsea, how is that a bench warmer?? When he came back from his long lay off at the back end of last season Chelsea were smashing teams for 7 so why would Ancelotti fix somthing that was not broken?? Carlo also said Cole would remain a first team player next season and he said he wanted him for this season. Offered him a new contract and went to Liverpool for an extra 10k a week and is now being slated and on the bench for your lot.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

He said Joe cole left for an extra 10k, which was bullshit. So i said that wasnt true, you then brought Torres into my Post. So again he has nothing to do with Why cole left chelsea.... And If torres had any loyalty he would of at least seen out this season, as he has spent most of it, picking up a nice pay check whilst sitting in the treatment room.

Your just jelous because you wanted El Nino at Utd lol.

Your just jelous because you wanted El Nino at Utd lol.

Why would i be jealous of El Nino we have a real liverpool legnd in Owen and Ronaldo's coming home in the summer ;)

Why would i be jealous of El Nino we have a real liverpool legnd in Owen and Ronaldo's coming home in the summer ;)

Lol super Michael Owen. I was speaking to my cousin today who is a huge Utd fan and he would love to see Ronny back at OT soon. I can see it happening.

Lol super Michael Owen. I was speaking to my cousin today who is a huge Utd fan and he would love to see Ronny back at OT soon. I can see it happening.

Ronny will never come back. A great man once said. " Never look back, never go back, always look on to the future"

Status
Not open for further replies.