• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSS!
WHATTA WIN!

FERNANDO WHO!?

right, i'll take it back - Carra was immense today :D
& Kenny, he got everything spot on today!

buzzin! absolutely buzzin!

And its all over folks. Great to get 3 points and another clean sheet :)

When the ball hits the net its a pretty good bet its not Fernaaaaaando

we brought about our own downfall by trying out a new system in a important game, Liverpool played well and countered our system easily with their 5 man defence,
actually that system isnt new to chelsea at all, you have played it a fair amount before. Liverpools system was new to them, and you were tactically outmanouvered by Dalglish today

FT
Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool
All the people saying a Liverpool win don't look so stupid now ;)

I am just laughing at all the people that said: 'oh must be alot of scousers on the forum' when pool were winning in the poll. Mugs.

Well I think it is safe to say that Pepe Reina and Fernando Torres could have played a game of cards today. Chelsea going forward was ****** hopeless we should have bought more creative players instead.

Deserved win for Liverpool, we were **** and our finishing never turned up

Get in! Fantastic result and a fantastic team performance. :)

actually that system isnt new to chelsea at all, you have played it a fair amount before. Liverpools system was new to them, and you were tactically outmanouvered by Dalglish today

yes tactically beaten by Daglishs 3-5-2 system, I was wishing Torres did not start but meh we played like ****, we created chances but our finishing was never there

Stupid Liverpool. You didn't score enough goals to really damage their GD.

CJACKO11 said:
In a drunken thinking session somthing come up. Chelsea have always been a physical side and maybe its another reason Torres wanted to join Chelsea. As people know Torres seems abit lightweight in the challenge and playing for a side that get involved in alot of tough challenges it may keep him out of them. I am absolutely buzzing about Sunday. Chelsea will not lose.

You said we could quote you on it ;)

You'd expect better from a team that are able to deploy Torres, Anelka and Drogba upfront. Class performance from Liverpool. King Kenny for permanent manager?

I would do my usual over the top reaction to a defeat but I cant be bothered tonight ...

**** performance overall from Chelsea

Buzzing now!! Only 6 points off 4th.. so who knows anything can happen while we are in this form :)

Status
Not open for further replies.