• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My God what a boring game...I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a good Premiership match this season. Should have been a 0-0 draw though, Pool got lucky. But Chelsea had absolutely no creativity in the attack and were way too predictable.

You obviously didn't see any of the top games yesterday..

Don't bother. He's probably "hibernating" again, just like every other time Chelsea loses.
sigh.... CJacko isnt on for chelsea games at all, whether they win or lose.

I find it funny we lose one game and suddenly wont qualify for the champions league

You haven't just lost one game though? You have been playing **** for a few months.

My God what a boring game...I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a good Premiership match this season. Should have been a 0-0 draw though, Pool got lucky. But Chelsea had absolutely no creativity in the attack and were way too predictable.

How about every game yesterday? oO)

Jeez, you got so much against Premier league, it is beyond joke. Did you watch any games apart from this?

Last edited:
Torres, Drogba, and Anelka just won't work together. Anelka was pretty awful playing just behind the two strikers today. Honestly, I think Chelsea were better off without Torres. But, this is just one game. You have to give Ancelotti and the players time to gel and turn things around.

Lucky? It should've been 2-0!

6 points & £50 million, hahahahaha

Linda_Pizzuti Linda Pizzuti
Wow. Big step up to 6th place after beating Chelsea away. 4th win, 4 straight shut outs. Huge dramatic match- Congrats LFC!

Ooooft.

so **** he was visible lol

He was ****, that was visible. Simple isn't it. And this is not about Rooney or United.

This is about Chelsea and Liverpool and 50 Million Torres ;)

First error made by Chelsea - Bringing Torres in.
One of the best things made by Liverpool - Selling Torres for £50m

Thank you Dalgish THANK YOU!!!!

You haven't just lost one game though? You have been playing **** for a few months.

Your right there but we recently went on a run of a few wins and are still in 4th and I believe we will get a top 4 finish but who knows whats going to happen as this season has been crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back